Tears starts forming in your eyes as you looked to the ground. You wiped them off quickly as you walked back to your estate. Just before the servants could finish greeting you, you immediately stormed off to your room and locked yourself in it. You spent the night crying, all alone. You really need someone to comfort you but no one was there. Plus you didnt want to worry your father which is why you decided not to go to him for comfort.

You changed into your night gown as you laid on your bed. You looked up the ceiling as you grab your phone and checked your messages. All of the tenjiku king's blocked you without even saying anything. All except for izana,

"Lets breakup." Was what he texted before he blocked you as tears fell down to ur cheeks. You closed your phone as you put it on the night stand and continued crying. You soon fell asleep as you dream on having a future with izana which can never happen. Hes one of the only people who actually understands you which breaks your heart when he sent that text. You were expecting to receive the text but you just didnt know how to react as you silently cried yourself to sleep.

Aside from that, you also lost all of your friends and even your bestfriend who you look at as your brother. He was like a brother you never had which was why you always stick around him like a glue. On that day, you hated yuri. You even think about hiring a hitman or maybe an assassin to kill her but that would just make you feel more guilty so youd decided not to.

The next day

You woke up as your eyes were puffy from all the crying. You took a bath and changed into a flowery dress as you walked to the dining room where your father was drinking his tea while patiently waiting for you. You sat next to him as he looked at you. "Good morning father." You said as you forced yourself to smile. Your father who noticed the redness on your eyes became slightly worried. "Did you cry last night? Did something happened that made you not want to eat dinner?" He asked as you could see that he was worried as hell.

"The novel that i was reading was sad and interesting thats why i spent the whole night reading the book and also ended up crying." You calmly lied as you rubbed your eye. Your father did not believed your words but he chose to stay quiet. " it seems like you've been interested in reading novels lately." He sipped his tea as you nodded your head.

You had a fine breakfast with your father while talking about random stuff.
"Lets go out to the city today." He stated with a warm smile. "Huh? Now?" You were confused since your father seldom brings you to go out to the city. You'd usually go to the city and have a shopping spree for the whole day alone with your bodyguard but now your father is going to accompany you? You do really need to clear off your mind right now so you said yes.

At the mall, you bought some clothes,jewelry,accessories and other stuff. As the bodyguard carried your shopping bag, you and your father went to a restaurant to eat for lunch. As the two of you entered the restaurant your eyes were shifted to a group of males and one girl. It was the tenjiku members and yuri. You immediately stopped walking as you looked at them. They've never invited you to go out and hangout before which shock you. I guess they really did replaced you.

They all looked happier with yuri than with you which breaks your heart. You were gonna walked off when suddenly yuri pulled izana into a kiss. You stopped as your eyes widen. When the two of you were dating, he refused to have any physical touch which includes kissing,hugging or even having sex. So when yuri kissed him, you were completely stun. You were jealous but who are you to be jealous when the two of you already broke up. Tears starts forming in ur eyes as you immedietly ran off from the restaurant. 'Why is my life so shitty..?' You thought as you walked over to a nearby bench and cried. You wiped your tears as you looked down to the floor, trying to calm yourself down.