- "Im sorry..." -

After Red's father's death, he had completely changed....he was not the happy little kid anymore...

Meanwhile his mother always would balme him for everything, even his father's death...his father was not there to stand up for him and help him get off those negative thoughts out of his head....

Few months latet...on Red's 8th birthday

Red: ...I can finally open and see what's on the box dad gave me...

Red opened the box, and saw a yellow bandana...he put it on and also saw a letter, it said: "Dear Red. This is your dad...I know I'm not there to see you grow up, but please...even though I'm not there, be happy...chase your dream buddy...and because a fighter like you always wanted to be one. Love Dad"...

Red burst out in tears after reading that...but he quickly wipes the tears away and takes a deep breath, then goes to his mother

Red: Mom...

Rose: Huh?...hey where did you get that bandana?...did you steal it from someone?!

Red: No!- I....mom this was in the box, dad gave me...

Rose: what? Why would he give you a bandana?!

Red: Because- ...he knows I want to be a fighter and-

Rose: A FIGTHTER?! NO! I DID NOT RAISE YOU TO BECOME A DAMN FIGTHTER!!

Red:...

Red: But...mom...its my dre-

Rose: No! I don't want to hear it! Go to your room!...

Red:...I hate you mom...he mutters under his breath so his mom wouldn't hear it...

After a few years later, Red was now a young teenager...he a 13 years old...but...sadly...his own mother forgot his birthday, and just ignored him the whole day...

Red started to take all his anger on others students in his school..he would bully the other and make fun of them...

One day, when Red came back from school, he saw his mother on the couch sitting, with a serious looking face...

Rose: Get. Over. Here. Now...

Red walked towards hid mom and stand infront of her

Red: what is it mom?...

Rose: what's this I hear you bullying others pepole in your school?! Explain. Now.

Red: i- um.....

Rose: EXPLAIN!!

Red:..Well! It's not my fault that they're pathetic!

Rose: you know who is pathetic?! You! All you do is just sit and play fighting things! Why won't you be like the others a lean something for once in YOUR DAMN LIFE!

Red just stood there in silence, before walking away to his room...

Rose: YEAH! GO TO YOUR ROOM! YOUR GROUNDED!!

Red then immediately closed the door once he entered his room. He lays down on his bed and starts sobbing quietly...

.....

Few years later, Red was now almost 16...there were only few weeks before his birthday...

One day, while Red was in his room, just casually drawing to get his mind off othes things, when suddenly he gets a phone call from someone.

He awnsers the phone

Red: Hello? Who's this?

???: Hey sir, are you Rose's son, Red?

Red: Yeah....why?...

???: Well I called you to inform you, that you're mother is at the hospital...

Red: What?! What do you mean?!

???: your mother, had a car accident-...

Red: WHAT!?

.......

At the hospital...

Red: MOM!! Are you okay?! Please tell me you're gonna sur-

Rose: Red?....You....came....I thought you wouldn't care because of I way I treated you....few tears comes out from her eyes

Red: even though you treated me that way, you're still my mother, and I'm supposed to care about you...

Rose:...i-...I'm sorry....I'm sorry for the way I treated you....

Red: it's okay mom....

Rose:...I'm sorry...

Red: Mom...I told you its okay...

Rose: I'm so so sorry Red....I love you....she gently grabs Red's hands

Red: I love you too mom...

......

Red: Mom?...

Red:..

Red:...MOM!!...

.....
_________________________________

I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO END THIS CHAP SO O JUST MADE BOTH OF HIS PARENTS DIE-

BRU- THIS LOOKS SOO SIMILAR TO PURPLE'S, EXEPT THAT HIS BOTH PARENTS DIED- AND TAHT HIS MOM AND DAD BOTH ACTUALLY LOVED HIM-

UNLIKE PURPLE💀-

[the next two chapter will be about yellow, cuz like Yellow used to go to the same school at Red-]

Words: 716