Chapter 21 - Valentine's Day Wedding!

The next morning almost everyone was up early and the ones who tried to sleep late were upset when prospects came around banging on their doors telling them to get up.

At breakfast, Amanda ordered the second floor cleared of all men for the morning and they were all ordered to gather their clothes for the wedding and to use rescue and guest rooms to get ready for the day so that the women could have the second floor to themselves.

Two prospects were stationed at the bottom of the stairs to keep anyone from trying to sneak upstairs for any reason and if they tried, the prospects had been ordered to yell out that there was a man on the second floor.

Amanda had even ordered that sheets be hung over the end of the hallway like a curtain so that no one would be able to see women half dressed or the brides' coming down the hall in their wedding dresses until they reached the landing.

Wheels was going to drive Leon's limo to take the brides to the church and he came out looking really sharp in a black suit and tie. He couldn't wait to see April's reaction to him later today.

George was going to walk Tasha down the aisle to Leon first and then Natalie's brother would walk her down the aisle to Thor next. Gavin had come in early this morning and had come directly from the airport to the clubhouse, making it just in time to take a shower and get ready before they had to load up for the church.

Gavin had pulled up to the gate and hit the button, thinking he must be at the wrong house. Natalie had told him that she was marrying a biker after all. He had been slightly upset at first until she explained what it was they did but even that only settled him down a little. He had heard of clubs like this but had never interacted with them before. He had enough to do with trying to keep up with the ranch.

When he had pulled up in front of the house, he had nearly turned around and left when he saw Thor, Wolf and Prez step out on the front porch to greet him. It was Thor who had come up to the SUV he had rented at the airport. Gavin wasn't sure his legs were going to hold him up at first as the very large man had approached him.

"You must be Gavin. Yes, you are in the right place. I'm Thor, Natalie's fiancé. Please come meet everyone. We're going to have to leave in a little over an hour to go to the church. I wish I could tell you that you could see Natalie but all men have been banned from the second floor by our queen so that the women can get dressed." Thor told him and nearly laughed at the range of emotions that had played across his soon to be brother in law's face.

Gavin finally opened the car door and it had been Thor who was surprised when he saw how tall Gavin was. Standing at 6' 10", he was taller than Hammer but still shorter than Thor. Gavin was muscular and had broad shoulders but long lean, muscular legs that were well defined by the close fitting jeans that encased them.

He grasped Thor's hand in a friendly but firm handshake but Thor could tell that while he may not be as bulky as the rest of the men here, he was very strong. More than likely from the work that was required of him on his ranch.

But what impressed Thor was the fact that he looked him directly in the eyes then said, "Well, you look like you will be able to take good care of my sister but I don't care how big you are, hurt her and there is no place on earth you will be able to hide from me and I've got a huge ranch to hide your body on. Are we good?"

"We're good. No worries. Nat is the better part of my heart and as long as I'm breathing, no one will ever hurt her. Now come on inside. It's too cold out here." Thor said. He had been surprised about Gavin's greeting but understood where he was coming from. From what Natalie had told him of her brothers, they had always been very protective of her and they had always been close. Natalie had been Gavin's mother figure growing up so he was especially protective of her.