Unknown Dream

////I'm back!!////

Rice Gang...

Sunshine Harem...

Powerhouse...

Axis...

Allies...

What if, everything, you see, hear and feel in every scenario is just a lie to distract you from the real world. What if, you knew that everything is a lie and you just let yourself consume in the fantasy.

Because from the very beginning, you all knew that everything was a lie. Sweet talks, laughter, joy, sadness and funny times, they were all just an illusion to distract you from reality.

She knows, yet she denies. The world she is living in is just her own mind playing tricks on her. The same feeling that everything should've been, naive and oblivious. She feels so magical, but she is no longer alive to feel those.

A girl, dressed in a plain dress is chained in an unknown room full of unknown markings and designs of ancient people. Lines curved, people drawn and many unknown plants grew. This place was unknown, mystery overlayed upon the sight of this.

She couldn't move, for now. Her head spinning and she is breathing at a rapid speed, she could not describe the pain that is in her mind right now. Soon, she fell unconscious.

The plants around her were all poisonous, one touch and death is at your doorstep. But for someone who has the half-blood of the country leader, they won't die that easily.

The odd chamber is unknown, only 3% of the earth's population knows about it, except for the leaders but some has forgotten about it and some just leaves it be. They didn't know that someone is actually suffering there.

“Where am I?” Philia says as she made her way through the unknown plants in the moldy water. Though she walked through there, she could not feel the water touching her skin. It was all of a sudden, when she woke up, she wasn't at the school but some where different.

Walls that looks like it was made to be unstoppable but seeing the cracks and missing pieces of bricks, it wasn't unstoppable as the engineer have thought, or that is what they call. She made her way, unknown and has no idea where this path will take her. She suddenly arrives at a metal door, it was the end, this was the only thing that is there and nothing more. The metal is rusty and the other side feels inexplicable, like she has a very weird feeling and her head says to go but her instinct says to not go.

What is in there that makes her feel this way? Confused and wanting.

But with careful inspection and thinking of the things of what will be there, she followed her mind and went in. With all of her strength, she opened the metal door, it was hard opening it due to how rusty it is. Opening, her eyes widen, her mouth opened in shock.

“No...it's..” She could not believe to what she is seeing, it was a woman, her head lowered to the floor. Her long and sky blue hair is a mess and she has many bruises and she is wounded. She doesn't want to believe it but she then sees the unknown woman's eyes, deep blue with a mix of red.

“...me?”

////
This is taking back when Philia lost her consciousness because of him.