extra scene

Xiao Zhan knocks on Yibo's small office inside his motor shop..

Come in, he heard him say from the inside, he opened the door and smiled at him.. Hey! Why are you here.. I'm heading to your house for lunch..

It's my day off..

I know, that's why I said I'm heading to your house.. Xiao zhan closed the door and walked towards Yibo's desk, he didn't sit on the chair in front of the table but he went to Yibo's side of the table, he pushed his swivel chair to him so yibo will be facing him then he sat on his lap straddling him..

Wohoh!!!

I brought a cake, he said while fiddling with his shirt's collar..

Is that so..

Yeah!! I gave it to Ji li and reminded him not to come here.. Xiao zhan kissed the tip of Yibo's nose

Babe after your first time you became bolder..

You don't like it??

I love it.. after Yibo said that Xiao zhan attacked his mouth. Both of his hands are at the side of Yibo's face.. their tongues are playing with each other... Yibo moved the swivel chair closer to the table and pushed Xiao zhan so his back was leaning on the table.. he did that without leaving his lips, then he started sucking on Xiao zhan's tongue and lips..

Ouch.. why are you always bruising my lips every time we kiss.. Xiao zhan frowned and touched his lips..

Sorry babe.. can't help it.. Your lips are so sweet it's like candy, I wanna eat it..

Xiao zhan pursed his lips then attacked Yibo neck exactly at his adams apple, sucked the skin on it and bit it leaving a reddish purplish mark on it.. "serves you right!"Xiao zhan said while looking at his creation..

Yibo knows that his neck has mark now but he smiles at him attractively..
Well I'm not angry.. I love what you did.. marking me like that is like you screaming at everyone that I'm your property.. Babe... Do you want us to do it here?? You're tempting me.. your butt is so squishy sitting on my lap.. Yibo even squeeze the part..

No!! Ji li's outside.. Xiao zhan attempt to stand but Yibo pulled him..

I'll just go home and prepare your lunch .

No.. we'll leave together..okay.. just stay and wait for me..

Hmmm..okay... They kissed some more, then Xiao zhan left his office and join Ji li outside to eat some cake . But he also gave Yibo a plate inside his office to eat..

When lunch time came Yibo comes out and Jinli saw him, a playful smile lingers at ji li's lips..

You might need a band aid bro..

Xiao zhan blushed.. because his creation is seen by ji li, of course he is the only culprit.. Yibo touch his adams apple..

No need..I'm showing it off...

*****

I finished the story last night, but when I woke up these scene keep on popping in my head so I decided to make an extra scene.. hope you like it..

❤️💛💚🐢🐰🦁