Three's A Game

Depuis le début

I felt lips on my neck, a beard rubbing against my skin, making me moan softly. It's definitely a man, this was actually both of our fantasies. I wanted a threesome and Luis wanted to share me with another man. I'm not really into experimenting with women and he wasn't all that into it either. It would get his rocks off for sure, but since I'm not into it, he didn't push. My husband is amazing. My current curiosity is who the hell is touching me, the beard gives me ideas but I don't know.

Hands moved to the short skirt of my dress, pulling it up softly, the tips of his fingers trailing over my thighs. His lips moved to my neck again and I rolled my head to the side to give him better access. I could feel a pulse between my legs, the adrenaline and lust rolling through me already.

"Baby ..." I complained as our mystery friend's hands didn't move as fast as I want them to.

"Be patient, mi amor." my husband said, his voice closer than before. "She's an instant gratification kind of girl." he told his friend, I'm again, assuming.

All I heard was a grunt of confirmation, and I tried to really listen, but I can't figure out who it is. I tried to figure it out by the touch, we're both wrestlers, and I've been manhandled by a lot of men at work, but I'm still lost. I also have a surprise for my husband and now our friend for tonight. Luis and I haven't really seen much of each other for the past three months. I was home with an injury, staying with my family in Puerto Rico and he's been traveling with the company outside of the US. He knew that I got my nipples pierced seven months ago and the healing time was long and torture. Now they're healed and I changed them and I'm ready to have them played with. My dress was lifted, higher and higher until I felt it right under my breasts, and I stopped them.

"You okay?" Luis asked.

"Yeah, let me handle his part." I smirked.

"You got it."

Both sets of hands moved away from my body and I listened to sets of footprints walking in front of me. I did turn away from them, turning in a circle just to center myself before grabbing the hem of the dress and tugging it off. The groan they both let out had me gushing and I could feel their eyes on me.

"You didn't tell me you changed them." my husband groaned, reaching out and flicking one of the dagger-shaped nipple piercings.

"Surprise." I moaned.

A second hand grabbed my other breast, pinching my nipple and making me groan.

"Please." I pleaded as one hand from each man moved up my thigh.

They grabbed the waistband on my lace cheeky underwear and pulled, leaving me in my heels only.

"So damn beautiful baby." Luis said as our friend's hands roamed my naked body.

I knew the person who picked me up was my husband as soon as I felt his hands but as soon as I was laid on the bed, the hands on my body weren't his. One of his kinks was to watch me being played with by another man. I heard clothes rustling and smiled softly when I felt my husband slide behind me.

"Baby ..." I moaned, his hands holding my tits while our friend licked at my nipples, his beard rubbing deliciously against me.

"That feel good baby? Tell him how you feel." Luis growled.

"So good ... feels so good. More please." I pleaded.

"So fucking greedy but he's eager as well."

I felt lips and beard move lower over my body and relished in the beard scratching against my skin. Once I felt it on the inside of my thighs, I tried to press them together but strong hands held my legs open.

"Oh fuck ... please." I pleaded, my hips lifting but those same hands kept me pressed against the bed.

One finger slid through my wetness, making me whimper. Lips pressed against my thighs, teeth nipping at the sensitive skin along my inner thighs.

"You look so good, mi amor, so fucking wet for us." my husband growled in my ear.

"Wanna see ... baby please, I wanna see." I pleaded, turning my head in search of his lips.

"You want to see our friend?" he whispered in my ear, pressing his lips hungrily to mine.

"Yes ... fuck!" I moaned loudly when one finger pressed into me, a second quickly joining as his thumb rubbed against my clit. "Please baby."

He removed the blindfold, giving me a second to get adjusted to the lights as he lowered them a bit. When I looked between my legs, I was surprised to see one of our coworkers, Fergal, Finn Balor in the ring. He looked up at me with ravenous eyes as he leaned in and sucked my clit into his mouth. My hips jerked against him and he pushed me down, keeping his eyes on mine as he feasted on me.

"Oh ... fuck ... yes!" I cried out loudly.

Luis and I have had the conversation, the which of our coworkers would we fuck. Time and time again, I mentioned Fergal. I mean, the Irishman is delicious and now, I know what he can do with that tongue ... with those fingers. Dangerous in the ring and dangerous in bed, very much so. Fergal laid in between my legs in jeans with no shirt on, the look in his eyes feral as he slurped me up like candy. Then he added a third finger and I saw stars.

"I know you're close baby, you gonna cum for us?" my husband asked.

"You taste so fucking good, darling." Fergal said and his words just pushed me along.

"So close ... please papi, please." I begged my husband.

"It's alright baby, tonight is all about fun. Make our girl cum, Fergal." Luis said as he played with my tits.

Fergal's ministrations quickened. His fingers moving faster until I shattered beneath them both. My cries of pleasure bouncing off of both of them. I know my husband is hard as fuck behind me, I can feel him. When Fergal sat up, I could see that he was hard and I almost orgasmed again, watching him lick my juices off of his fingers.

"The night's just starting baby." Luis said, moving out from behind me.

"You two have done this before." I breathlessly said, smirking when they stood next to each other.

"Not for a long time." Fergan said smugly.

"Game time?" I asked, kneeling up and pointing to their pants.

"What do you want, amor?" Luis asked, caressing my cheek softly.

"I want one of you to fuck me while I suck off the other." I stated.

"Say less." Fergal replied, grabbing me by my neck and pulling me in to kiss me.