Chapter 14-Hope's first rescue victims

Start from the beginning

Unable to go any faster, Drew stopped, flipped her over until she was on all fours and slammed himself back inside of her. Hope screamed out in pleasure, "OH yes! Yes! Yes! Oh baby!" she screamed then began chanting his name. 'Drew. Oh yes, Drew! Harder, baby, faster! I'm almost there."

Drew reached around her and almost as soon as he touched her clit, Hope began to cum. He could feel her muscles clenching around him as he pushed into her over and over again. "Oh, baby, I'm gonna cum, Drew. Oh, Drew!" Hope cried out as she pushed against him one more time and then froze as she began to climax with a force that made her dizzy and she moaned loudly. "OOOOOHHHH! Drew!" She cried out just before she lost consciousness.

Drew didn't realize at first that she had passed out as he drove into her twice more and he reached his own climax, then he realized that her muscles had relaxed completely. Then he saw that she was no longer clutching the sheets and he began to worry. She wasn't panting the way she normally did after sex and her face was buried in the pillow.

Worried that she wasn't getting enough air, he quickly pulled out and turned her to the side and then on to her back. He listened to her heart, which was faster than normal but not alarmingly so. Then he put his face to hers and was so relieved when he could hear her breathing. He kissed her softly then called her name, "Hope? Baby wake up for a minute, please?" He brushed her hair out of her face and cupped her cheek in his hand lovingly.

Hope moaned and then her eyes fluttered and Drew let out the small breath he had been holding. When she smiled at him, a sense of relief flooded through him and he quickly pulled her into his arms. "Damn, you scared the shit out of me." He whispered into her ear.

"Why? What happened?" Hope said groggily.

"You passed out while we were having sex. I thought I had smothered you, pushing your face into the pillow." Drew said, feeling so guilty that he might have hurt her.

"No, baby. You just made me cum so hard that I passed out, I guess. The last thing I remember was feeling like I was so high up in the clouds and the light got so bright and I've never felt so wonderful in all of my life. I felt so free and so good and then everything went dark but I still felt so safe. It was wonderful. I love you, Drew, with all of my heart." Hope told him as she snuggled in close to him, holding him tight as she fell back to sleep.

Drew's heart felt so full and the smile on his face almost hurt, it was so big. He pulled her as close as he could and fell asleep, a very happy man.

The next morning, Drew woke up and realized he was in bed alone. He looked around the room, wondering where Hope was when he heard the toilet flush and the water in the shower come on. He smiled as he pushed the covers off and got out of bed.

Hope had left the bathroom door partly open and Drew pushed it open as he saw her about to step into the shower stall. "Good morning. Damn, there's a sexy naked woman in my bathroom. Mind if I join you?" Drew grinned at her.

"Not at all." Hope grinned back.

As soon as he joined her, she held out a bottle of her shampoo and said "I'll help you wash your hair if you will help me with mine?"

"Gladly." Drew said as he accepted the bottle from her. She stepped back and wet her hair thoroughly. Drew watched as the water ran over her body and his morning wood began to throb. He put the bottle of shampoo back on the shelf as he slid one hand around her waist and bent to kiss her shoulder then up her neck to her ear as his hands slid up her silky sides to cup her breast. He squeezed softly as his fingers searched for her nipples.

Hope felt his hardness poking into her back and as she stepped back into his embrace, she felt it slide up her spine. It was hot and hard and even though she was slightly sore from last night, she wanted him again. She slid her hands down his thighs and pulled him closer.