"What's going on," Leona exclaimed. "There's a black aura growing..."

"This is your fault for gettin' his hopes up and the dashing 'em on the rocks, Leona," Ruggie scolds. "Okay, Azul. Let's all just...take a deep breath and chill for a second. Okay?"

"SHUT UP!!!" Azul yelled at Ruggie. "You don't know me! You don't know my life! All that time I spent being roundly mocked for my weakness... My intellect... Nobody could EVER understand! Of course. It's so simple. If you lose something...just take it back. Give them to me. Come on. I want your prowesses... GIVE THEM TO MEEE!"

✩░▒▓▆▅▃▂▁▁▂▃▅▆▓▒░✩

Your Pov...

Italics- thoughts

⦓Atlantica Memorial Museum⦔

"What was that flash," Jack asked, a few seconds before a large flash clouded everyone's vision.

"Hey," Ace exclaimed, pointing at Deuce. "Deuce, your sea anemone's gone!"

"Whoa, you're right," Deuce rubbed the top of his head, feeling for the anemone.

"So's mine," Grim cheered. "Yours too, Ace!"

"Looks like they pulled through," I smiled.

"Wait. Come again," Jade was confused.

"What's goin' on here," Floyd questioned.

"I had asked for some assistance from Leona and Ruggie," I explained.

"Say what," Floyd was slack-jawed. "The guy's basically a sea lion, sleepin' his days away. He'd never lift a finger to help you."

"I was under the impression he had no interest in creating disputes with his fellow housewarden, Azul," Jade stated. "How did you bend him to your will?"

"I didn't," I deny Jade's hidden claim. "We just have a good understanding of each other."

"My wind magic's back, too," Ace grins. "It's time to turn the tables here!"

"I summon thee, cauldron!" A cauldron appeared in front of Deuce. "...Sweet, it worked!"

"I can't even tell if I got my fire magic back or not in all this water," Grim whined."That ain't fair!"

"Somehow I think we'll manage without your parlor tricks," Ace deadpanned.

"We'd best be getting back, Floyd," Jade suggested. "If the anemones are gone from their heads..."

"Yeah, I got a real bad feelin' about this," Floyd sighs, shaking his head.

"Not so fast," Deuce interrupts them from leaving. "Where do you think you're going now that we're finally in fighting shape?"

"Where's the fun in turning tail now," Ace taunted. "Stick around and play with us."

"You small-fry pipsqueaks..." Floyd growled. "I'll have you cryin' before you know it."

"Floyd, ignore them," Jade tries to prevent Floyd from engaging in battle. "Too late." The next ten minutes are Ace and Deuce fighting Floyd. They do get a lot of good hits in, due to Floyd's souring mood.

"For cryin' out loud," Floyd cried out in frustration. "These guys are getting on my nerves!"

"We need to go, Floyd," Jade demanded. "I don't think we have the luxury of toying with them any longer."

"Fine," Floyd tsked. "Let's move."

"They're headin' for the hills," Grim cheered. "Er, do they have hills underwater? Whatever."