o n e

˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰Remember to leave a vote!꒱ ₊˚ˑ

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : The Walls by Chase Atlantic

0:58 ━━❍─────── 3:51

volυмe : ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇▉

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ!

"Come on, Yun. Stop being so childish." Acid, your best friend is going out with her boyfriend and she has decided to bring you along because her boyfriend will bring along his best friend.

You have been locking yourself up in your room ever since your.. pretty recent breakup. Your boyfriend, now your ex, cheated on you with a girl he promised he had no feelings for.

"Acid. I don't feel like it." You answer her with no feelings at all. All the emotions drained out by your tears. Tears on a man you used to call your future and home.

"Yunjin. I swear to fucking god, i will make sure you get your lazy ass up and get ready or else i will tell your mom how you are vaping and drinking alcohol."

Yes, ever since the breakup, you started vaping, not smoking, and drinking alcohol more than you used to. You promised your mom not to do it again, but addictions will be addictions.

"Don't you dare-"

"Watch me."

You and Acid stare at each other for a few seconds before you roll your eyes and groan loudly.

"Get out."

"Nah, babes. I am staying right here."

"So, you will watch me change?"

Acid smirks. You both aren't Korean. But ever since you were children, you wanted to live in Korea and now here you are, both living in South Korea and knowing the language very well.

She is bisexual, and she did admit she had a crush on you, but you believe she is over you.

"Can't i?" Acid answers with such sly and flirty voice that you start to doubt your thoughts.

You just sigh and get out of bed to wear something. Your hair is messy, your pajamas are crumbled, and your life decisions are very risky right now.

Perfect combo, no?

You take out a black leather, shiny and tight-to-the-body dress and a leather jacket. You place your outfit on the bed before turning to Acid.