INTRODUCTION

•🌸•

Choi Beomgyu, 22, was a 1st year student at Hybe University who was here to pursue his masters in English. He adored his guitar and enjoyed playing whenever he got time to himself.

It was quite a great start for Beomgyu, people seemed to like his company and would be eager to hang out with him. A month into their year and he was getting asked out, but his eyes were hooked on someone else. Baek Soojin, a 1st year student of Psychology, she was absolutely pretty with long brown hair which she adorned with a cute hair clip. Call it luck but English and Psychology departments were next to each other, so he would get a glimpse of her every day.

•🌸•

Choi Soobin, 22-year-old youngster, a 1st year student at Hybe University. His interests were sleeping, spending time with his baby, Odi, his pet hedgehog. He preferred staying home in the weekends or visiting cafes and bakeries. He was also pursuing English just like Beomgyu, but that was not the only thing they had in common, the other being Soojin.

Yes, Soobin too had a crush on Soojin for nearly over a year since they were undergraduates, she was also the reason he came to this university. Even after crushing over her for so long he never had the courage to ask her out or even talk to her properly, their interactions were as small as a hairpin.

Unlike Soobin, Beomgyu had a chance to talk to Soojin and he took it, maybe because of his personality he felt it was so simple to strike a conversation. They hit it right off and since then they talked every now and then. Although it never went past the casual talk, Beomgyu found it to be enough.

A/N: I am a rookie writer. I welcome your views and suggestions in the comment box. If you don't like fan-fiction then you might very much want to skip this book, and if things didn't go as you anticipated in the story, please be respectful of my hard work.

I hope you enjoy the story :)