Clumsy saviors

?? : kawakis had found there owners  and they are coming .
??: right Ayesha
Ayesha: i think  Riz you are so curious to meet them .
Riz: may be yes

***
Anshika: its flying time !
Saranya: its flowing time !
Sakshi : its action time !
Anvi: its blooming time !
Adi: its time to imagine !
Ash:its time to glow
These are their miraqulous words to transform in superhero, as they said these words they transformed in super heroz.

They were having a digital watch on their wrist . Then they recived a order from a unknown guy .

The message <
Hello new little saviors. So you have to come to this address to meet us.
Address ***** .

At the address first boys arrived and a trap door just below their feet before they can realised that they are standing on a trap door . Door suddenly opens and they fallen down and Riz said hello boys .
Adi  and Ash said hello while scratching his hand on head .
Riz : so whats your name ?
Ash : our real names ?
Ayesha : nahh
Riz : you need a name to be callen
Adi : oki so i am Nave
Ash : and i am Luk
Riz : so now go boys
Adi : where
Ayesha : look at the watch location is their
Ash : alright  lets go

**** girls reach to house when boys went and but girl gets  to know that their is a trap door so they tried to open it and went inside and they were amazed after seeing a lab  under a house .
Riz: hello ladies
Girls : hey
Ayesha : whats your name?
Saranya : marin
Anshika: Aria
Sakshi: Ania
Anvi: Afi

Ayesha : i think you have to go now .
Ania : location of that place is in our watch .
Riz: right
Aria: lets go girls

Girls stands on a building to use their powers to travel
Aria has cloud , Marin has crystal ball sheled bubble , Ania has jet foot wear and Afi have prop roots .
Aria tried to sat on the cloud and  marin sat in bubble they were not able to control them and starzs falling downwards from a high buildingbefore they get hurt  Afi and Ania saved them but when Afi pull prop root to swung to other building . Afi stuck with her friend and they all swung to other building and fallen on Nave and Luk .
Girls : sorry sorry
Nave : its oki
Marin and   Ania tried to stand but their feezs stuck with prop root and they starts fallen down .
Luk catchs Marin and Nave catchs Ania . Girls thanked boys and tgen Aria and Afi  tried to get their attention by fake cough .
Boys scratched their neck  and said so where is super villan . Then they found a disturbance created like an Earth quake .
Marin: an Earth Quake ?
Adi : nah
Afi : a super villan .
Aria : i think we have to hid .
Luk: why 
Ania : first we have check his will power .
Marin: guys we can hid here
All team mates ran towards  Marin and hid  up
Then a large robo was coming towards them .
Their eyes widen and said Awhaw
Luk : dead .
Super vilan starts destroying building and public property .