Question

"Honestly you guys said you'd go easy"dream said "I never did quacking did"Wilbur stated "idk care who did and didn't right now i can't walk" dream replied shouting at the end "okay how about we get you some breakfast"quackity said trying to calm dream down "fine"dream stubbornly said as quackity picked him up taking him down leaving Wilbur to come down a little later. "What do you want to eat baby"quackity asked "can you make pancakes please"dream replied "anything for you baby" quackity said kissing dream on the forehead and walking away as Wilbur sat down on the sofa pulling dream to his lap as he smiling asked dream if he wants leg Rubs to which dream Responded with a yes. Soon after they had ate dream had to throw up which made him rush still waddling slowly to the nearest bathroom quickly getting down on his knees kneeling down as both Wilbur and quackity came banging on the door and asking him if he was okay with dream risponded with a yes but slowly stated to panic thinking it could only be one thing on that note he pulled out a pregnancy test and taked it waiting wandering what to to do if it said yes wich it did,that also made him panick more but he eventually came up with a plan that would take place tomorrow or in a few days.

1-2 days later-
As all three couples were on the sofa dream had popped the question which was if they wanted to a have a kid which they both responded no and that they were not ready that  upset dream but he had to play it of.
Later that day dream planed to take of meaning to leave his lovers and go to the end.

"Okay I'm out"dream thought to himself as he started to walk off thinking he would need to tell someone sooner or later as he planed it out he came to the conclusion to only tell 4 people who where Philza ,tubbo,ranboo and Nikki he first went to tubbo and ranboo who where excited mostly tubbo who was going to get a sibling.later Nikki and Philza found out and nikki had came with dream to the end.