Chapter 141-150

Chapter 141 Senior Group

It was a bit different from the picture Jiang Rou imagined. Shen Chengdong just gave her a long and lingering kiss and let her go.

When the kiss ended, seeing that she was completely confused, Shen Chengdong smiled and said, "What are you thinking in your little head? I'm not that ignorant."

Jiang Rou stroked her slightly swollen lips, feeling that he had bad intentions and must have been playing tricks on her just now, but she had no proof.

However, this kiss made the unfamiliar feeling in her heart completely disappear.

"I found that you went to the United States to learn bad things."

Shen Chengdong kissed her forehead again and chuckled, "Even if he is bad, he will only be bad to you."

These earthy love words made Jiang Rou's face heat up. I can't help but wonder what he learned after going to the United States.

By the time the two of them returned to the courtyard, it was already an hour later.

Seeing Shen Chengdong holding two bottles of Maotai in his hand, Jiang Deshan's eyes lit up. "What? Did Xiaorou let you drink today?"

"Well, she said you can drink a little."

Cheng Xi had been waiting at home. When she saw Shen Chengdong, she walked over with a smile and sighed: "Brother, I find that you seem to have changed."

"Is it getting better or worse?"

"Just...it turns out you look handsome in a suit, you look so good in your clothes."

I bought this suit in the United States for work. Jiang Rou also felt that he looked like a big boss in a suit, exuding a serious temperament.

She didn't know that there was a word in later generations called abstinence.

At this time, the round dining table was filled with home-cooked dishes, all of which were Shen Chengdong and Jiang Bohuai's favorite foods.

As an elder, Jiang Deshan raised his glass to congratulate them on their successful return from the United States. Everyone also raised their glasses, and the atmosphere was lively and warm.

During the meal, Chen Aihe was curious about the situation in the United States. She did not know the stupid things Jiang Ailun had done.

So he asked: "How is Allen doing there? When does he plan to come back?"

Jiang Bohuai was startled, and then replied: "Mom, he is very busy at work, and he probably won't be back for a while."

In fact, when he went to the United States this time, he met with Jiang Ailun. The kid finally admitted that he had stolen the research and development information and hoped to be forgiven.

But Jiang Bohuai didn't give him any chance.

At this time, Shen Chengdong changed the subject and said, "Mom, I heard from Xiaorou that you went to Qindao in the summer. How was it there? Was it fun?"

Mentioning this, Chen Aihe was in high spirits and had endless words to say, and every word was full of praise and meaning.

She said that after some time, she would travel to the south.

Jiang Deshan rarely agreed with her: "It's good to walk outside more when your legs and feet are strong. We plan to go to Pengcheng or Shanghai as our next stop."

Everyone was worried when they went to Qindao before, and they were even more worried when they heard that they were going to Pengcheng.

Jiang Boyhuai said: "If you want to go, I will take you there. I have been to Pengcheng and Shanghai."