Chapter 101-110

Começar do início

"Why don't you go shopping?" Meng Wen didn't take her pregnancy seriously and was a little surprised.

Jiang Rou lied that she was tired and wanted to take them to a place to rest for a while.

The place to rest nearby is a teahouse with two floors and an area of ​​more than 100 square meters.

There were not many people drinking tea in the teahouse. Jiang Rou and the others found a seat and sat down. The waiter immediately came over and greeted them warmly.

In addition to tea, there are also various snacks here. Jiang Rou ordered some snacks for the children and a pot of green tea.

After ordering the meal, she asked curiously: "Comrade, I see that the house next door is empty. Do you know who the owner is?"

The waiter looked wary, obviously he knew.

"What's the point of asking this?"

Seeing the drama, Jiang Rou smiled and explained, "I want to buy the house next door, so I'm looking for the landlord. If you know, that would be great."

Hearing her answer, the waiter relaxed, "That house belongs to my boss, let me ask you about it."

"Okay, thank you." Jiang Rou smiled brightly, thinking that this might be possible.

She had seen that house before, but it was too big and she wasn't interested in it at the time. There are no good choices nowadays, so it's not impossible to buy it.

After the waiter left, Meng Wen asked in a low voice: "Do you really want to buy it? How much does it cost for such a large area?" What if we lose money in the transaction?

She didn't say the last words.

Jiang Rou said with a smile: "This is not a big problem, I still have a partner."

Soon, the boss followed the waiter and recognized her at a glance, "Huh? Are you the announcer Jiang Rou? I really like your program!"

"..." Jiang Rou's mind was racing and she did not admit it: "I'm sorry, you made a mistake. Many people said that she and I look alike."

The boss couldn't help but feel disappointed when he heard this, "That's it... it's okay. It's a fate to see you."

Next, the two parties sat together and chatted about the house next door.

The house is about the same size as the teahouse. The only difference is that the teahouse is a two-story building and the house is a bungalow.

Both suites were returned a few years ago.

The boss' ancestor was a tea merchant and he was not good at other businesses, so he only opened a teahouse and the other house remained vacant.

Recently, some people have inquired about renting it, but they were all sold out when they heard the rental price. Moreover, with the small western-style building in the way, the bungalow on the first floor does not look so eye-catching. Whether it can start a business is still unknown.

Jiang Rou pondered for a moment and asked: "Are you selling this house? If so, what is the price?"

The boss looked at them and made a decision in his mind, "To be honest, I didn't want to sell that house at first, but this teahouse needs money. If you sincerely buy it, the fixed price is 3,800 yuan."

The price is neither high nor low. It is considered a standard price and is within Jiang Rou's tolerance.

She lied that the house was for others to look at and she would bring the buyer here tomorrow.