Chapter 81-90

Começar do início

Shen Chengdong looked at him deeply, thoughtfully.

Jiang Rou was also sizing up the man in front of her. She felt that he looked a bit fierce, but he was also very polite. Shen Chengdong would become friends with him, maybe because of this.

The three of them came to Ye's house. Ye Honglin was watering the flowers in the yard. When he saw them, he put down the kettle with a smile on his face.

Ye Siyi was drawing nearby, and she smiled brightly when she saw Jiang Rou coming. But when she turned her eyes, when she saw Huo Zheng, her smile faltered, and she felt bad all over. She immediately took Jiang Rou's hand and walked into the house.

Jiang Rou asked confusedly: "What's wrong with you?"

It wasn't until they reached the room on the second floor that Ye Siyi let go of his hand, "I'm very afraid of Huo Zheng. Aren't you afraid when you see him?"

"Okay, why are you afraid of him?" Jiang Rou frowned, thinking that the man had bullied her, and her good impression of Huo Zheng disappeared instantly.

The two of them sat on the edge of the bed, and Ye Siyi explained in a low voice: "Actually, I wasn't that scared before, but then he became more and more fierce as he grew older. Especially when he glared at people and got angry, it was really scary. Everyone was afraid of him."

Jiang Rou asked puzzledly: "Who else is afraid of him?"

"His sister, and his brother. I've seen him beat his younger brother until he cried. And his sister, every time we eat, she complains that Huo Zheng is not a good brother."

At this time, in the living room downstairs.

Huo Zheng stood there awkwardly, feeling extremely depressed. He didn't expect that after not seeing her for half a year, she was still so afraid of him?

Ye Honglin saw his thoughts and sighed silently.

"Stay here for dinner tonight. Siyi is still young, so don't be the same as her."

Huo Zheng held back his sadness and replied: "Grandpa, don't worry, I don't take it seriously. I still have something to do with the army, so I'll go back first."

After hearing what he said, Ye Honglin didn't try to stay. After they left, he asked the nanny to take the fruits upstairs for Ye Siyi and Jiang Rou to eat.

Shen Chengdong raised his eyebrows imperceptibly.

The old man explained: "Melons and peaches are Siyi's favorite fruits, but my teeth can't bite them. That brat even said they were fruits for me, but he didn't mean anything at all."

"You're going to keep them together?"

After all, they are siblings, and Shen Chengdong still cares about Ye Siyi.

When Ye Honglin heard this, he sighed again, "I originally preferred that boy as my grandson-in-law, but Si Yi is particularly afraid of him. It seems that they are destined but not destined..."

Wash the fruits and take them upstairs.

Ye Siyi saw her favorite peaches and melons, and Yingying said, "Grandpa is so kind. He bought so many of my favorite fruits."

With that said, she handed Jiang Rou a peach. Jiang Rou took it, hesitated for a moment, and decided to tell her the truth, "This is a gift from Huo Zheng, not bought by grandpa."

Ye Siyi looked in disbelief when he heard it was him. And Jiang Rou also guessed Huo Zheng's thoughts at this time.

"He gave you fruit to eat. It must be a good intention. In fact, you can think about it, is he that bad to you?"