" let them see. I don't care " the ravenette tightened his grip slighly

" but I care " Yuu said trying restlessly escaping from the hug. After a few seconds, Daon loosened his hold just enough for Yuu to inch away.

" finally. What is wrong with you suddenly hugging people out of nowhere " he crossed his hand and puff his soft cheek showing a pout.

' because I love you dummy ' if only I am brave enough to say that...

" no reason "

tick mark forming in the smaller male forehead.

Daon, the eldest son of the Duke of Ashbourne, was born into a life of privilege and responsibility. From a young age, he was groomed to inherit the title, with all the wealth and power that came with it. But amidst the opulent halls of the Fardomn estate, he secretly harbored a longing for a life less burdened by tradition and duty.

One fateful summer, while visiting a bustling village near the family's country estate, Alexander crossed paths with a commoner boy named Yuu. You was the son of a baker, and his life was one of hard work and modest means. Despite their vastly different backgrounds, the two shared an immediate connection. Yuu's kind spirit and sense of independence drew Daon in, and he found himself returning to the village whenever he could to spend time with him.

He relished the simplicity of his time with Yuu, free from the expectations and formality of his noble life. They explored the countryside, shared dreams, and built a deep bond that transcended their social statuses.

As they spent time together in the tranquil countryside, sharing secrets and exploring the world around them.
Yuu considered Daon his bestfriend, someone who understood him in a way that others couldn't. Yuu never suspected that Daon longed for more than friendship.

Daon, however, faced an internal struggle, torn between his love for Yuu and the constraints of his noble upbringing. He knew he needed to find a way to express his true feelings, but he feared losing the deep friendship they had built over the years.

" what's wrong with you being late in the first day of school anyway? " Daon tried changing the subject and it work, making the blue haired boy forgot about his anger.

" many things happen, to make long story short I help a grandma carrying her bag to her house and her house is 5 miles away " Yuu sigh.

" oh, and what happened between you and the president? "

Before Yuu wants to answer the question but a loud noise interrupted him.

The school president, a stern and imposing figure with a flowing beautiful (h/c) hair, stepped forward, flanked by vice president in richly embroidered robes. The crowd fell into a hushed silence.

" we meet again, students of the Star Falling academy " the president declared, his voice echoing through the courtyard.

' speak of the devil ' Yuu grimace in his mind.

" Today you will compete to prove your worthiness and for determined your magic class "

All the students felt their heart race as he listened to the president's instructions. They would have to demonstrate their magical abilities, wit, and resourcefulness to secure their spot at Star Falling.