Fifth

The last thing I can remember is watching a few episodes of Victorious with Toby on the couch which was about 1 am. I picked up my phone to check the time, its 7? I got six hours of sleep, that's the most in a while.
I got up from the couch and went to the bathroom and got changed in yesterdays clothes. Toby was fast asleep in his bed. I folded the blankets I used and put them back in the closet. I had nothing better to do so I watched Disney channel while waiting for Toby to wake up.
———
"You're still here?" He croaked before flopping himself beside me on the couch. "I didn't want to leave your place unlocked so I thought I'd stay till you wake up." I said, my focus still on the tv.
"It's 9 o'clock" he groaned, "I have to pick Coy up from the airport in an hour" he mumbled with his face cupped in his hands. "Well then, you should get ready and I'll be heading out so I'm not in your way" I walked toward the door and waved him goodbye, he returned the gesture lazily while I closed the door.
———
On the walk home it started drizzling again, luckily I got home before the rain struck.
Here I am, home alone again. I'm bored, and lonely again. I need to get out more.

_~_~_~_~_~_
Ik it's very short, it's exam season so I can't write as much
STAY SAFE LOVE YOU🤍