ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ?

ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍɪɴɪ sᴇʀɪᴇs, ᴍᴀɪɴʟʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴘᴀʀᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴜᴍᴀʀᴋ

ᴛᴏᴘɪᴄ: ғʟᴜғғ + sᴍᴜᴛ

ᴘʟᴏᴛ: ᴍᴀʀᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴜᴛᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴇɴᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍs ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴘᴜʙʟɪᴄ.

————————————————————————

It had been a long and busy day for Mark, he had so many schedules back to back that he was practically dishevelled by the end of the day. Fortunately for him, it didn't take long for him to make it back to the 127 dorms so he was able to relax very soon.

As he walked through the front door, he spotted a few members sitting in the living as well as the kitchen and greeted them one by one before heading straight to Yuta's bedroom.

Earlier that day, the two of them had texted each other during Mark's lunch break. They had planned to spend some time together, away from the others so they could be together in private, however due to Mark's schedule, they weren't able to go out anywhere.

But Yuta had other plans

The last text that Mark received from Yuta said "You've been working hard Markie. Come to my room when you get back, I'll have something special for you <3". Mark certainly couldn't say no to that offer.

So as he was making his way towards Yuta's bedroom, he started loosening his tie so he could breathe a bit and also checked himself out, making sure he looked good enough for the older male. He eventually knocked on the door and entered when he got the signal to come in.

Yuta's room was dark but had dimly lit lights and windows for Mark to immediately notice his boyfriend seductively laying on his bed

Yuta's room was dark but had dimly lit lights and windows for Mark to immediately notice his boyfriend seductively laying on his bed. A smirk crept on Mark's face when he realised that Yuta was only wearing a long buttoned t-shirt that hid only the top half of his thighs and was hanging off one of his shoulders.

And the red long hair really complimented the look as if it was the cherry on the top for making Yuta look sexy in Mark's eyes.

M: Hyung...

Y: Hey baby, looks like you had a long day

M: You have no idea...

Y: Tell me all about it

As Mark started to explain his day, Yuta got up from the bed and brought Mark closer before slowly unbuttoning each button on Mark's dress shirt. He then started to untie Mark's tie off and threw it to the floor before he wrapped his arms around the younger male's neck.