High school au (fluff)

Start from the beginning

Techno, Wilbur, Quackity, Skeppy, and some others who were also popular, today was the day they picked another student to make Their Lives WORSE for the rest of the week.

"Hey, Techno! Who should we pick on today?" Wilbur asked, after closing his locker and looking at Techno as the rest of the group looked at him.

"Hm well we practically already bullied all the students here, plus some teachers." Techno replied, thinking of who they should pick on next.

"Oh isn't there like a new nerd that transferred here?" Quackity asked, leaning against Wilbur.

"You mean that guy named Dream?" Wilbur looked at Quackity.

"Yeah that guy, I'm pretty sure we haven't picked on him yet, so we should make his life a living hell this week." Quackity replied, looking at Techno. "What do you think?"

Techno thought for a moment. "Eh sure, picking on a nerd is typical but what should we do to him?"

"Oh shove him in a locker and lock him there for the rest of the day." Skeppy suggested, with a wicked smile.

"Didn't we already do that to someone else-?" One of the members replied.

"Technically that guy was in the locker for 5 hours so it didn't count!" Skeppy scoffed, rolling his eyes at the person that said that.

Techno let out an annoyed sigh, shaking his head. "That didn't work the first time so it wouldn't work the second time, we'll scrap that plan."

"Then what do we even do to that nerd?" Skeppy asked, obviously irritated by his plan being scrapped like it was some garbage.

"I don't know! Just something basic?" Techno groaned, before looking at Quackity. "What else do you know about him? Do you have a picture of him or something?"

"Hm well I heard that he had white hair-" Quackity shrugged. "And that he is a nerd, that's all I know- also nope I did not have time to take a picture of him."

"...You are useless-" Techno replied, glaring at Quackity.

"Hey! He isn't useless, don't talk to him like that-" Wilbur glared at Techno, hugging Quackity. "Plus you think everyone is useless."

"Well maybe if anyone here actually knows everything then I wouldn't call and think they are useless!" Techno replied, giving Wilbur the middle finger.

Wilbur frowned upon seeing that. "Fuck you too." Wilbur also gave Techno the middle finger.

The bell soon rang, it was time for them to go to class.

"And there goes our freedom-" Quackity mumbled with a frown.

"Let's just meet at lunch time." Wilbur suggested, trying to cheer Quackity up.

Quackity just nodded and smiled a bit at Wilbur, meanwhile Techno was just looking at them.

"Ew love and affection." Techno said, fake gagging a bit.

"Ugh Techno it isn't my fault I have a lovelife!" Wilbur defended himself, rolling his eyes at Techno.

"So that salmon fish we had, that was also your love?" Techno asked, raising his eyebrow.