Just a Normal Day! (Chapter 1)

It all started with a small attraction to her. It sure didn't end that way. Hello, I'm Tenya Iida, class rep of Class 1-A at UA High School. I'm a hard-working student at UA and I try my best to succeed. I'm at UA to become a pro hero and save the world from all the nasty villains that live around here. Now less about me and more about her. Her name is Ochoco Uraraka and God she is beautiful. Like I said it all started with a small attraction, just thinking she was pretty. Then it started to me loving her personality. Than to I love everything about her and then to oh no... I'm in love. I honestly didn't think this small crush would become very big after all... she loves Izuku, not me. So as this crush begins to become bigger and bigger, I just have to hide my feelings for her so I don't lose this amazing friendship we have... though I would like it to become something more.

Hello! I'm Ochoco Uraraka and I'm a student at UA high school in class 1-A. I'm wanting to become a pro hero just like Deku wants to! God I can't do this anymore. I'm in love with Deku. Though he doesn't like me back... I don't think. Any who I bet you don't want to hear about my love life so let's get into the story shall we?

The bell rings as Mr. Aizawa enters the room and tells all the students to sit down. He goes over the material that they'll be learning that unit. "So, I hate to say this, but we'll be going over sex ed." Mineta was of course very pleased about this unit as Aizawa stared at him while saying "And you will all be mature about it." Iida couldn't tell what Mr. Aizawa was saying because he was too busy staring at the beautiful girl in front of him. The intercom went off asking Aizawa to the office for paperwork. "Yay, I'll be back in a minute class" Aizawa stated as he left the room. Mineta immediately jumped from his seat and went over to Kaminari to explain how much he would study in this unit as everyone else sighed deeply. This is going to be fun.

Uraraka looked behind her to see Iida quickly turn his head away. "Iida are you ok? I bet your probably uncomfortable with this unit huh?" she asked. "Yeah, that's it, just uncomfortable." he replied. He looked at the ground blushing as he was almost caught staring. Uraraka looked at him confused but turned back around. Ten minutes later Aizawa walked back into the room and started on the lesson. This is going to be a tough week.

The bell rang as Iida watched all the other students rushing out of the room headed towards the dorms. He walked slowly out of the room thanking Aizawa for the lesson and headed to his dorm. He saw explosion from the dorm expecting it to be Katsuki Bakugo... but it wasn't. He saw all his teachers rushing past him headed for the dorms. This isn't good. He bolted to the dorms as he saw villains rushing around the dorms trying to get in after the school went on lockdown and the barricades were set. He looked up as they broke the down the defenses and got inside. Oh no this isn't good. He rushed after them using his engines to get a boost inside. He saw them capturing Uraraka as she yelled and fought back. They took her through the portal as Aizawa chased after them. He didn't make it in time.

No... no... Uraraka was... captured? This can't be, she won't survive with all the villains there. They needed to come up with a plan. Just as he was conjuring up a plan, he saw Nezu race in hoping everyone was ok. Iida blurted out " Uraraka was taken by the Villains!" "Oh, this isn't good, not at all" Nezu announced. They started making a plan to get her back. "Alright, let's do this!" Mina exclaimed. "Yeah!" Everyone agreed. They headed off of UA campus hopeful in their plan. "We need to get her back; I can't lose her." Iida thought to himself.

They searched the city top to bottom looking for where the villains took Uraraka. They put police blockades on all exits of the city so there's no way they left. I can't believe they took her... her of all people. Why couldn't they have taken Mineta. Oh this isn't good. Why'd I have to stray away from the group. Now I'm all alone.

All of a sudden he heard someone speaking. In a raspy crusty voice. Shigaraki! Yes! I found them... but I'm alone. I can't fend them off all on my own. I should call for back up. Dabi then turned the corner and saw Iida. Uh oh. This can't be good. "Guys, looks like someone found us." Dabi said in his usual monotone voice.

Thank you guys for reading the first chapter of my book!! Get ready for the next one!