[ᴇғғᴇᴄᴛs]

Start from the beginning

Just as Ni-ki had mentioned, our team won again as we all cheered for the boys.

After the classes, we all had a mini celebration for the win before me and Sunghoon parted ways. Ni-ki and Eunchae left early whilst we were on our way, when out of nowhere those girls approached him again, pushing me out of the way and showering him with lots of gifts, damn he's lucky though.

Since he was too busy to even notice me, I decided to take my leave as I took my cycle and rode it to home.

I was a bit jealous, and when I reached home I realised Sunghoon was coming after me with his cycle but till then I was already inside and sat in the living room.

"Again with man spreading? You're so boyish."

"Unlike your clingy fangirls"

I replied without looking at him as he approached and sat next to me.

"Jealous?"

"I'm not"

"Yess, you are"

"Shut up"

I huffed annoyingly and was about to get up but he stopped me.

"Did you forget, we're going to visit the club today?"

"I remembered, so what?"

I asked in a dry tone, waiting for his reply.

"We'll be leaving in a hour so be prepared and wear something casual, we can brought clothes there and change into it."

He explained as I nodded before going upstairs to my room.

1 hour passed in a blink, where we all had dinner, then afterwards, I was in my room, I did my assignments before getting ready to leave.

As I opened my wardrobe, the realisation of not having any suitable dress for visiting the club hit me as I closed the wardrobe back and stayed still for a minute. I then went to Sunghoon's room, who was packing his backpack.

"I don't have a dress"

He looked up at me for some seconds before going back to pack his backpack.

"Very much expected from you. Well, no worries, I'll buy you one on the way."

"Are you for real?"

"No, I'm for fake"

He rolled his eyes before walking out as I stomped out from the room after him.

We were successful in escaping and luckily no one had noticed us, as we hastily sat inside his car before he drove off to the place.

On the way, he stopped the car infront of a mall from which, I assumed he'll bought the dress for me.

"Come here"

He called me over whilst extending his hands out which I took after staring at him for a good minute.

"If you had wore anything underneath, can you take the hoodie off?"