"It's even more sad why I didn't meet her earlier, and occupy your girlhood earlier, so that you can feel sincere love when you first fell in love, so that you won't have a faint lack of trust in feelings in your heart."

  He really loved Jiang Tinglan and liked her bright and lively look.

  So much so that he felt that he showed up too late, so his lack of confidence was probably due to this reason, and he was afraid that she would blame him.

  After listening to Song Wenye's words, Jiang Tinglan suddenly felt a little surging. It wasn't surging, but an indescribable feeling. She just felt her heart warm.

  She held his hand and put it on her chest, "Mr. Song, no, I am already satisfied with your presence. You are not much older than me. I may not be able to say many nice things, but I What I want to say is that we are only five years apart. As long as you are ten years apart, what does it matter if we are twenty years apart?"

  She lowered her head and kissed his hand and continued, "As long as it's you, I don't care about anything, so Mr. Song, you don't have to be careful anymore, because I will never fall in love with anyone except you in this world. You, I only love you."

  Who said that only women like nice words? Song Wenye thought that men also like them, especially sweet words from the person they love. They are really beautiful.

  Song Wenye sat in the cab and listened quietly to Jiang Tinglan's confession to him.

  Until her voice trailed off, Song Wenye's palm fell on the top of her head, slowly slid to her cheek, and touched it gently, "Baby, I believe in you, you know? In fact, I have never thought about getting married in my life. I planned to live this life quietly alone until I met you." Meeting you changed my destiny.

  "Why? Why didn't you want to get married before?" Jiang Tinglan didn't understand that with Song Wenye's status, he would definitely be forced to get married, but he was really not in a hurry.

  He said he was not in a hurry, but he was very anxious when he was with him.

  Moreover, she felt that Song Wenye was a very contradictory person. Of course, she was not aware of it, but he deliberately showed her something different.

  Just like when he took himself to the shooting range, life in the military camp did not appear on his life resume, but he could talk about life in the military camp with the owner of the shooting range, and even asked others about the army they served in and the year they served.

  He will also talk about the troops he knows.

  But when the boss asked him if he had also been in the army, he said no. He had been in school all the way and later in the company.

  The boss would definitely not care much and would just assume that someone from his family was in the army, but Jiang Tinglan knew that was not the case.

  Because he often talked about the previous era in front of her.

  "Baby, I think you may think it's ridiculous when I say this, but I don't want to hide it, especially from you. I may come from the past, but when I opened my eyes, I was one year old. You can do the same. The understanding is that I probably have memories of my previous life, but that previous life is not that far away."

  "So I used to feel that life was in a daze, and I didn't know what the future would be like. It seemed that I could live like this for the rest of my life. Until I met you, I thought my life could never be like this again." There are times in my life where I want to be right. When someone good to her appeared, he was no longer willing to continue in a muddle.