He felt that Jiang Tinglan really had a special attraction for him. In fact, from such a distance, he couldn't see clearly the person in the rain and fog, but he knew that it was Jiang Tinglan.

  Jiang Tinglan was bored while waiting for the car. She liked to be in a daze when she was bored, so when she noticed a car parked in front of her, she subconsciously thought it was an online ride-hailing car that had arrived. She reached out to open the door, but the window slowly lowered.

  "Miss Jiang."

  When she heard the sound, she immediately came back to her senses and realized that this was not a ride-hailing car, but a Maybach.

  He quickly took a step back.

  By this time, Song Wenye had already gotten out of the car.

  Because part of the outside of the building was designed to protect from rain, the entire car was parked in the rain. He opened the umbrella, closed the car door, and walked to Jiang Tinglan.

  "Song...Mr. Song?" Jiang Tinglan took two steps back.

  "Are you afraid of me?" Song Wenye looked at the people who were retreating, feeling a little frustrated. He doesn't look scary, right?

  "No, what's the matter with Mr. Song?" To say that Song Wenye didn't come to see him was definitely not the case. He obviously came here for her.

  After Jing Jiang Tinglan said this, Song Wenye remembered that he had acted too hastily. She was not familiar with him.

  "Is Miss Jiang going home?" He quickly changed the subject.

  Song Wenye, who had never been in love before, didn't seem to know how to start a relationship, let alone steal someone else's girlfriend.

  "Yes." Jiang Tinglan nodded.

  "Get in the car, I'm on my way, I'll see you off."

  Jiang Tinglan: "..." He didn't even know where he lived, so why did he just drop by?

  Song Wenye looked at her surprised eyes and felt annoyed. How could he make such a low-level mistake?

  Song Wenye, who was comfortable in the mall, never expected that he would make mistakes again and again in front of the person he liked, and the mistakes were outrageous and low-level.

  "I'm asking you where you live. I can send you off." Fortunately, he had already developed the ability to remain calm even when the mountain collapsed at the negotiation table, so that he wouldn't panic and make another mistake again.

  Jiang Tinglan refused with a smile, "Thank you, Mr. Song, no need. I called a taxi and it will be here soon." She didn't know why she couldn't help but want to back away even though Song Wenye looked sincere.

  "Ms. Jiang, do you still remember you falling asleep in the Song lounge?"

  Jiang Tinglan didn't know why he suddenly mentioned this matter, and stared at Song Wenye again.

  Does he know himself or remember himself?

  Song Wenye thought Jiang Tinglan was really cute. He looked cold and indifferent, but in fact all his thoughts were reflected on his face. He looked at himself in shock twice in a row, a little helpless and flustered, like a rabbit. .

  How could someone not appreciate such a lovely person?

  "The clothes you covered yourself with that day were mine." So I'm not a bad person.