"You don't need to answer me. Human resources at the headquarters will handle it tomorrow."

  Tang Yao:......

  "Let's go home." Song Wenye led Jiang Tinglan for two steps.

  I was thinking about that man actually grabbing his wife's hand, and why on earth did these people bully Jiang Tinglan just now?

  He was relieved when he saw that Jiang Tinglan was fine, but after taking two steps, he became more and more angry. He suddenly stopped and turned around to threaten fiercely, "Not only do I have a good memory, but I also hold grudges very much." Finally, he said His eyes fell on Ding Xinyang's hand.

  His eyes were like daggers, and Ding Xinyang felt like he couldn't keep his hands. It was as if he was frozen even though it was not a cold day, and he didn't dare to move even though it was stuck to the seam of his pants.

  As for the few people who watched Song Wenye leading Jiang Tinglan away, they couldn't come back to their senses for a long time.

  Wasn't this what the dignified boss of the Song family said? A little childish.

  Have a good memory but still hold grudges? Don't make threats too obvious. Listening to what he just said to Tang Yao, it was obvious that he was being fired.

  The first ones to react were a man and a woman who had not spoken much just now. Speaking of which, they were the most unjust. They clearly said they were coming for dinner, but they still had such a thing. They hadn't even spoken to Jiang Tinglan when they were studying.

  There are only so many big companies that can be named in Pengcheng now. To be honest, there is no way around the Song family.

  When Song Wenye looked at them just now, he felt like he would lose his job tomorrow.

  He couldn't help but blame Qi Yue, "Qi Yue, what's the matter with you? We agreed to have a nice dinner at the class reunion, so why did you provoke Jiang Tinglan?" Damn it, is it too late to apologize tomorrow?

  Tang Yao also looked like she was about to cry. "It's over. I've long heard from my colleagues that Mr. Song loves his wife very much. Once, he met a man who bullied Jiang Tinglan in a bank and was kicked out of Pengcheng." It's all my fault. Qi Yue, if he hadn't helped her, would he have offended Jiang Tinglan? She still wants to work in Pengcheng.

  Qi Yue suddenly became the target of public criticism, and she was even more frightened.

  "What are you looking at me for? Didn't you talk about her just now?" She squeezed her hands and hated herself so much. Why did Jiang Tinglan marry the boss of the Song family?

  Does her husband know that she only has a junior high school diploma?

  Ding Xinyang is also in mixed mood. Is Jiang Tinglan getting married?

  She actually got married? So why wait so many years?

  The mood here was complicated, and Jiang Tinglan was also in a complicated mood. She seemed to have discovered a problem. Song Wenye might only be five years old when he was drunk.

  The kind of words he used to threaten others just now would never have been possible when he was sober.

  He is a person who handles things immediately and leaves, so he would not do such childish things, and he probably doesn't know how scary he is when he threatens others.

  It seemed like a prank played by an adult, but Jiang Tinglan liked it very much. Although she took revenge on the spot, but how to say, with Song Wenye's threat, she felt even better when she saw them scared to death.