"I like it." Thank you for taking the time to deal with this poor son when you two are so in love.

  "As long as you like it, I'm afraid you won't like it?" To be honest, Jiang Tinglan has never been a mother to anyone else, and he doesn't know what children of this age like, so Fountain Pen asked Song Wenye for his opinion before choosing it.

  "Very much."

  Song Ziyu returned to his room step by step with his exercise book and heavy pen in his arms.

  "Husband, I don't think this gift was chosen well." Jiang Tinglan thought about it carefully now. At Song Ziyu's age, gold or diamonds are meaningless to him. He would have chosen a few out-of-print games. The card is better than this.

  "What's wrong?"

  "Children probably don't like these. If I had known, I would have asked other people what children of this age like before buying them."

  "Lan Lan, I said that Song Ziyu is my responsibility, you don't have to worry about his preferences." As an elder, it is very good to give him a gift, and she is only in her early twenties, which is her playful age. He really I don't want to limit her to the role of a mother.

  Marrying him for no reason should be a loss, and being someone else's stepmother is not a very wonderful thing.

  But Song Ziyu is the responsibility he brought back, and he will definitely not ignore it.

  "You are my wife, but you are also Jiang Tinglan. You don't have to do things that will wrong you." He has also seen his stepmother and stepson get along with each other. Not to mention the frivolity, in fact not many get along well with each other, so he brought Song Ziyu back When others also said what should he do when he gets married?

  But this was the second sister's child, and he couldn't ignore it. At that time, neither his eldest brother nor his father were in a suitable position to raise him, so he had to step in.

  He had never thought about getting married before, but now that he is married, he has to reconsider many things.

  I won't lose my child, but I won't lose my wife either.

  Raising Song Ziyu well for his second sister was the responsibility he should have taken on the day he picked up the child, but Jiang Tinglan had no responsibility.

  So he won't let her get into the problem of getting along with his stepson in name only.

  She is the mistress of this house and doesn't have to try to please anyone.

  Moreover, Song Ziyu is a boy and should not be raised too delicately, otherwise it will be difficult for him to take on major tasks in the future. Like his biological father, he will end up harming others and himself.

  Besides, the life Song Ziyu will live will be half of his future. That is his final family, not just a few years here.

  Jiang Tinglan looked at the serious man. Why is the old man so foul? He makes it difficult not to fall in love with him. It's really annoying.

  "I don't feel wronged." Jiang Tinglan himself is not someone who would be wronged. In fact, Song Wenye's family members are very easy to get along with, whether it is Song Ziyu or his brother-in-law Wan Shaoyu, even his mother-in-law who is far away in the capital...

  Although she couldn't treat Song Ziyu as her own child, she could at least treat him as a friend. After all, who would dare to recognize her son who was a few years younger?