─── eighteen

We met in dreams. Not once but many times.
We strolled in the sky. Don’t you remember it?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The next day, Harry was getting ready to go to the ministry to clear his name and continue in Hogwarts. Willow knocked on his room door as she heard a vague 'get in'. She opened the door to see Harry in front of the mirror, staring at his own reflection.

Harry saw her through the mirror as she slowly approached him and hugged him from behind, by keeping her chin on his right shoulder. Harry placed his arms above hers as he heaved a sigh.

"It's gonna be fine, Harry," Willow whispered as Harry hummed.

"Scared, Potter?" She joked as Harry chuckled silently. He remembered how Draco taunted him in his second year, and he definitely remembered how she defended him. Harry slowly turned around as he cupped her cheeks softly and brushed it using his thumb. Willow closed her eyes momentarily as she pecked his lips and pulled away.

"You're gonna be fine, Harry...." she said as Harry stared at her eyes. "Whatever it is, I'm here... we're here for you. " he nodded his head and hugged her.

The couple stayed like that for a few minutes as they soon pulled apart.

"Let's go out, shall we?"

"Yeah," Harry whispered as the duo walked out, hand in hand.

All were fully dressed except Mrs. Weasley, who was wearing a quilted, purple dressing gown. She leaped to her feet the moment he entered.

"Breakfast," she said as she pulled out her wand and hurried over to the fire.

Mr. Weasley was not wearing wizard's robes but a pair of pin-
striped trousers and an old bomber jacket. He turned from Tonks to Harry.

"How are you feeling?" Willow noticed Harry's behavior as she squeezed his hand under the table.

Harry shrugged.

"It'll all be over soon," Mr. Weasley said bracingly. "In a few hours' time you'll be cleared." Harry said nothing.

"The hearing's on my floor, in Amelia Bones's office. She's Head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement, and she's the one who'll be questioning you."

"Amelia Bones is okay, Harry," said Tonks earnestly. "She's fair, she'll hear you out."

Harry nodded, still unable to think of anything to say.

"Don't lose your temper," said Sirius abruptly. "Be polite and stick to the facts." Harry nodded again, which made Willow smile esoterically. Harry definitely needs to control his temper.

"The law's on your side," said Remus quietly. "Even underage wizards are allowed to use magic in life-threatening situations."

After having breakfast, Willow gave Harry one last comforting hug as Harry sighed heavily. Once they pulled away, Willow gave Harry an assuring nod as Harry controlled himself from kissing in front of everyone.

"You'll be all right, Harry," said Tonks, patting him on the arm.

"Good luck," said Remus. "I'm sure it will be fine."

"And if it's not," said Sirius grimly, "I'll see to Amelia Bones for
you. . . ."

Harry smiled weakly. Mrs. Weasley hugged him.

"We've all got our fingers crossed," she said.

"Right," said Harry. "Well . . . see you later then."