𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐈 𝐓𝐀𝐅𝐓

FANDOM: The Folk of the Air

NAME: Lorelei Taft

NICKNAME(S):

- Lei-Lei (only used by family)

- Lore (occasionally used by anyone, usually friends)

SPECIES: Pixie

AGE: 18

BIRTHDAY: February 6th

GENDER + PRONOUNS: Female, she/her

SEXUALITY + ROMANTIC ORIENTATION: Homosexual Homoromantic

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:

- Light blue skin with a silver tint

- Thick white hair slightly past chin

- Ink-black eyes

- Button nose

- Pointy ears

- Diamond shaped face

- Petite build

- 5'1"

- Blue wings (similar to butterfly wings) with the top ripped off of the right wing

- Rectangle body shape

PERSONALITY: Lorelei has a cheerful and upbeat personality, and makes friends pretty easily. She is also a pretty forgiving person. At times, she can be quite competitive, even if she may not seem like it. Lorelei is very enthusiastic and passionate about the things that she likes, especially if she has a point to prove. She loves creating new and random things, and most of it is just splashes of color on a canvas. She's a little crazy, but in a fun and good kind of way. She's like a giant hyper ball of energy, ready for anything. She's fairly gullible, but she usually just laughs about it. She's somewhat childish, but can be mature when situations call for it. Lore is very loyal to her friends and family, and would do everything she could to protect them. Sometimes she can be kind of quick-witted, sassy, and cheeky, but in a fun and playful way. She can be a bit of a clutz sometimes, but it isn't too bad. Lorelei is also a very bubbly and eccentric person, and would try anything to get someone to smile.

BACKSTORY: Lorelei grew up with her mother, father, and sister on the outskirts of Faerie, rarely ever visiting near the castle. When she was 7, her dad passed away in battle, and her mother moved them closer to the castle as their house could no longer be lived in. High King Cardan was sympathetic to them, and provided them with a generous estate to live on, and gave both sisters permission to join the lessons of the other kids of the Gentry. He also introduced Lorelei to Knox- his eldest son- hoping they would become good friends- and they did. Lore's mother is forever grateful to the High King, and has pledged her eternal loyalty to him.

Years later, Knox confessed his feelings to Lorelei, and the two began dating. They dated for about two years, and the two were happy- but both knew that something was off. Maybe Knox liked her at first, but they both knew neither were currently romantically attracted to the other. Lore, in fact, noticed that she felt drawn to Knox's younger sister Dahlia, and she has slowly been getting closer to her ever since.

INFO:

- She hardcore ships Knox and Aven. She can tell they like each other a lot

- She looks more human than some other pixies, and is thought to have a distant human relative

- Her human form (when she glamours herself to fit in in the mortal world) looks very similar to her regular form. Her skin is pale instead of blue, her ears round, her wings non-existent, and only her irises are black

LOVE LIFE:

- Knox Greenbriar (Half-faerie half-human, former lover)

- Dahlia Greenbriar (Half-faerie half-human, current crush)

RELATIONSHIPS:

- Gael Taft (father, deceased)

- Aurela Taft (mother)

- Sora Taft (older sister)

- Knox Greenbriar (best friend + ex lover)

- Aven Vaughn (best friend)

- Dahlia Greenbriar (friend + current crush)