1.

Finney is woken up to a knock on the door. He walks over and opens the door and immediately turns away because of the sun.

"Hey Finney." Vance said, Vance used to hate Finney and Finney used to hate Vance. It was only because Vance and Robin had became friends through fighting each other that Vance and Finney started talking and became friends.

"Hey Vance, what's going on?" Finney asked smiling.

"The game? I was wondering if-"

"You or Robin was wondering?" Finney asked with his smiling fading.

"Me, I want you to come with. Robin's real sorry. He really didn't meant to start all that."

Finney shook his head. He was annoyed with all this, Robin didn't even apologize in person yet.

"C'mon Finney." Vance said. Finney sighed,

"Fine." He said walking out the door and closing it behind himself.

As they walked down the road Vance and him talked about school which Vance didn't have much input in other than who can get knocked out easier, but Finney still listened. Vance was violent but after talking around him more he slowly eased up. His anger going a noch down although, he still had his downs.

"Did Robin make you come over here?" Finney said abruptly.

"Well, he asked," Finney shook his head and chuckled with disappointment, "But I said no." Vance finished.

Finney looked up, "I don't wanna hear his sad excuse for a apology." Finney said.

Vance laughed and agreed he wasn't good at saying sorry, "The game should be good."

"Yea but I'll just miss playing." Finney had to stop playing due to a injury.

"Trust me you'll still like it." Vance said chuckling.

They arrived and went to sit, Finney made Vance sit in the middle of him and Robin. Robin immediately noticed and tried to make Vance move.

"Finn, can we talk?" Robin asked leaning forward.

Finney leaned forward, he sighed, "Sure." Finney said reluctantly.

Vance moved once again so they could sit next to each other. Robin waited a few minutes before talking.

"Finn, I'm real sorry about everything. What I said, for raising my voice, everything."

Finney rolled his eyes. He felt bad and wanted to accept his apology but didn't. He was way to forgiving to Robin that's why Robin was being like this in the first place.

"I'll be back." Finney said getting up.

Finney went to the bathroom, he had a knot in his stomach. He felt horrible but he didn't want to even forgive Robin immediately. So he didn't.

Finney drank from the water fountain. After he backed away but bumped into someone causing him to stumble and fall.

"Sorry!" Finney said getting up immediately.

"No your fine! Sorry I wasn't watching where I was going." The boy Finney accidentally bumped into was on his schools rivalry team. He was tall, black hair, and seem to have a pretty good build. He was very cheery.

"Love your shirt, that band is awesome." He said smiling. Finney smiled too, he was so nice.

"Thanks, yea the band is amazing but totally underrated." Finney said still smiling.

He nodded, "Bruce Yamada." Bruce said putting his hand out.

Finney shook his hand, "Hey you go to the school in the south?" Bruce said referring to the school Finney went to.

"Yea? What about it?" Finney asked turning around once again.

"I'm being transferred there! I guess I'll see you tomorrow." Bruce said smiling, his teeth showing this time.

Finney waved, Bruce was real nice and for a moment got Finney's mind off of Robin. Finney supposed that's a good thing now. Maybe he and Finney could be friends, Finney thought for a moment.