Chapter 3

You joined the others in a tent. Reed kept trying to figure out what exactly had happened during the storm that caused their powers. While he was doing so, a firefighter came over. Johnny almost immediately started walking when he said the word, "reporters." You stayed behind to get a car, knowing that your next stop would be Reed's lab.

When you arrived to the lab, Johnny was right behind you. He stopped at the entrance, his mouth open.

"whoa..."he said, walking over to you, his eyes still wandering around the place.

"Believe it or not, he lives here."

"(Name), go show Johnny to his room," Reed tells you, coming out of the corner. You groan but nod, grabbing Johnny's arm and dragging him out of the lab.

After he was settled in his room, you walked over to your room. You had decided to stay out of Reed's way while he did all of his tests. You also knew that if you stayed in the room, Johnny would be flirting non-stop with you. You weren't interested in that.

The next morning, you got changed as usual. As you walked down the stairs, you saw Johnny heading towards the elevator. You quickly jog over to him, catching his arm before he managed to get into the elevator.

"Where do you think you're going?" you ask, turning him around.

"Uhm...groceries?" he started,"I swear I'll be back soon!"

Before you could protest, he planted a kiss on your cheek and left. A small part of your heart melted as you felt some heat rise to your cheeks.

A few minutes later, after everyone was awake, you turned on the T.V. Your jaw dropped when you heard what the host of the BMX stunt show said. Johnny was there. Like there. On the screen. And of course, he was going to do a stunt.As he suddenly flipped through the air, you called the others over.

"Guys..."you start,"might want to see this."

"He didn't." Sue said as Johnny gave them names on the large T.V. screen.

"He did. And I'm gonna go kill him!" Ben said as Johnny called him The Thing before Ben walked out of the room.

When you got there, Ben decided it was a good idea to curl Johnny's beautiful red car into a ball. You didn't really care at the moment, as you just cared about Johnny's health and wellbeing. As soon as you saw him walk out, girls on his hips, you ran up to him, pushed the girls aside and embraced him in a hug.

"I'm glad you're okay.."You whispered into his shoulder.

Ben ruined the moment and threw the ball of what was left of Johnny's car at the two of you. You stood back as Johnny and Ben argued about how that was "a new car" and how he wasn't supposed to leave. Ben stormed off, Sue soon following to calm him down.As Johnny, clearly not out of the mood to argue, fought with your brother, you decided it was best to take Reed's side as he was your brother.

"Yeah, but you see, that's your problem; you always think, you never act! What if we got these powers for a reason? What if it's like some higher calling?"Johnny argued.

"A higher calling? Like getting girls and making money?"

" Is there any higher? You know what Reed - this is who we are. Accept it. Or better yet, enjoy it." Johnny growled.

"Johnny..."You just about whined, pushing him away from your brother.

Johnny stomped off, eventually you all heading back to Reed's "house" but frustrated and silent.

This is going to be a long ride...you thought quietly to yourself the whole time.

A.N. : hey guys! I'm sorry for the inactivity! But, I have a new part up! Yay! Sorry it's a little short xP Next one will be longer, I promise!