11|Tu Thodi Der Aur Ther Ja

Start from the beginning

" Behen hai Dua uski, Azaan. Itna gussa sahi nahi hai. Aur agar gusse par kaabu nahi hai tumhara to fir apnao usse jaake sabke saamne, karo rukhsati ki baat. "
Zaraan was a straightforward man who did not sugar coat things.

" Zaraan you know why I am against this. "

Azaan said through gritted teeth and his cousin decided to give him a piece of mind.

" Toh raho against, meri behen masoom hai Azaan. She does not deserve this. Ye yaad rakhna ki agar tum usse divorce de bhi dete ho to bhi, kabhi na kabhi uski life me koi ayega. Agar Dua ko kisi aur ke saath dekhne ki himmat hai toh kaho, mai ku d talaaq dilwata hun tumhe. "

•|•

" Ammi mai ja rahi hun. "
Irham told her mother before heading out, she along with Dua had planned a day out. The situation at the Ali house right now was a little tense, and to get away from that, Irham and asked Dua to come with her since Seher and Aamirah were both busy.

" Api, kitna time lagati hai aap. "
Dua chided her once Irham came in. She rolled her eyes igniting the engine and turning to her cousin said,

" Chalein ? "

" Chaloo "
Irham couldn't help but laugh at Dua's childlike laugh and told her.

" We're gonna have so much fun today, tu dekhna. "

The car zoomed and the two sang along to the radio.

" I've got the tickets, first we'll watch the movie and then get our nails done. For uske baad we'll shop and then- "

" Dinner at Radison. "
Both the girls yelled out together making the others look at them weirdly.

•|•

" I wanted my nails to be a bit longer. "
Dua pouted but then smiled as she looked at her extensions.

" They're so pretty

" They're so pretty. We should get this done for your Rukhsati too. "
Irham exclaimed getting excited. However once she realised what she had blurted out, she looked at seher who was snorting.

" Kaisi rukhsati. Mujhe toh lagta hi nahi hai ki mera nikaah hua hai. "
She was being playful but the bitter undertone gave away how truly sad it made her.

Irham sighed and sadly said,

" Aise nahi bolte Dua. "

" Toh kya bolu api, aap hi batayein. Ek baar baat tak nahi ki unhone mujhse. It's like woh is rishte ko accept toh door acknowledge hi nahi karte. "
Irham saw a tear roll down Dua's face as she stopped the car and turned to her.

" Dua nahi ! Rona nahi. Bhai ki toh akal chali gayi hai. "

" Unki akal gayi hai toh isme mera kya kasoor hai. "
Dua was no damsel, she would not just cry to herself.

•|•

" Appi aap jayien, mai washroom se ati hun. "

Dua said before going to the restroom. She took a few napkins and after dabbing it into water, wiped away the dried tear marks and took in a deep breath.

Dua, forget him. He's an ass. Aaj tujhe sirf enjoy karna hai !

She thought to herself and touching up her blusher, smiled at her own reflection.

" Perfect. "
She said to herself and moved towards the door. When she pulled the handle, the door didn't budge, grabbing her attention. She frowned and pulled on it again as it stood firm making her widen her eyes.

She frantically banged on the door as tears washed her face.

" Koi hai bahar ? Mujhe nikalein, please. "

•|•

"

Aryan ke sath dinner pe aaye, aur mujhe bataya bhi nahi ! "
Irham poked at his chest but Azaan just groaned. He was feeling anxious. He looked around for a while before asking his sister,

" Dua kaha hai ? Tum dono saath hi aye the ne ? "
This was the third time he asked for Dua. Irham giggled happily and said,

" Woh second floor pe hai. I mean second floor ke washroom mein. But kaafi time ho gaya hai. "
Irham frowned towards the end of her sentence and Azaan hastily ran out of there.

•••

Hey ! I'm sorry I took so long. Here's the update.

Please vote and comment and share the book.

Love
Vishakha