To connect various different worlds, to face many friends or foe, to embrace many cultures, to explore the unknown. This is the journey one should take.

After all, in this grand journey throughout the vast ocean of void and shining stars. We all are just a tiny speck of dust, still out of sight of many. For we all have started in the same beginning, we are much alike and different at the same time.

We all have to start from somewhere, no matter how small and insignificant they are. For before we have ourself be named by the Aeons themselve, we are and will always be—

The Nameless.

XXXXXXXXXX

"A young shoot sprouted from the cracks of primordial chaos. Nurtured by time for billions of years, it grew into a huge, unrivaled tree.

The branches of the giant tree bore colorful young leaves, each containing a fragment of the universe's will — a will that eternally speaks in cryptic vagaries but also bestows stunning scenery, treasures, epics, and life upon every world."

XXXXXXXXXX

In the vastness of space, one could hardly miss the sight of the giant space station that is well known by those who inhabited it as the Herta's Space Station.

Positioned over a blue planet with not a single life form, Herta of the Genius Society led the the establishment of a museum-like starship and launched it into orbit, starting the research to "seal all strange existences among the stars." That was how the famous Herta Space Station was born.

Nowadays, the space station possesses innumerable Curios and is a veritable space museum. A great number of researchers also live on the station. They continuously collect relics and Curios all over the galaxy, record their appearances and functions, establish systematic methods to observe and study them... ultimately finding even more confounding enigmas from their studies. That in fact, was Herta's initial goal.

This large "collection" often attracts jealous eyes. Various forces watch from the shadows. Due to Herta's power, the space station had rarely experienced a real crisis, and the collection and investigation work continues to operate in an orderly manner.

That is, until today.

Riding along the space station elevator was a very beautiful and charming young woman with red wine-colored hair that she tied in a messy ponytail with two loose bangs hanging on either side of her face. Her eyes are of a similar, lighter color, and she wears dark pince-nez sunglasses on top of her head along with a pearl earring in her right ear.

She wears a white dress shirt along with a black jacket that hangs off her shoulders. There's a silver butterfly pin on its left lapel, and on the back there is a large, spider-like pattern in the center, along with webs on both shoulders and a burgundy inside. There are also wine-colored straps with golden accents on both her jacket and thighs, and gloves of a similar shade. On the bottom she wears black, high waisted shorts and nylon tights, with a thigh garter on her right leg. She also wears black boots with two different lengths: the right goes over her knee, while the left goes slightly over her ankle.

Seemingly lost in her own little world, the woman had started imagining a classical musical composure in her head while her hands miming and playing an imaginary violin, a serene smile gracing her face as the elevator ascended upwards.

XXXXXXXXXX

Just outside the space station, three mechanical humanoid creatures with blades attached in their arms suddenly appeared out of nowhere before they were sucked into an ion trap in the shape of a black wormhole of antimatter.