He said and laughed on her stupid question. But Niyati's one glare is enough to shut his mouth.

Niyati:- "So, why are you not wearing? Every one is here just for looking at this hot meal. everyone is here just for your attention. Everyone is eye fucking you. You are also a human just like us but no they are looking at you like you are some type of Greek god. They are just pissed me off by there talks."

Advik bit his inner cheek to control his smile because it's first time Niyati is sawing her rights. She make him wear his T-shirt. and said while glaring at him.

Niyati:- "Don't you dare to remove it or I will saw you."

Niyati said and about to go but he hold her by her waist and make her stand on stool again. Advik's hand touched Niyati's smooth naked waist. Her body twist when his long fingers pressed against her milky skin. Advik's hands shakes a little when he touched her smooth skin. Advik saw Niyati fist her hand on his shoulder.

Advik slowly moved his hand up from her waist and bring her top down before rubbed her waist softly in retune Niyati closed her eyes. Again Advik hold her by her waist but this time on her cloth.

Advik:- "Are you perhaps jealous Angel? "

He asked but Niyati's boldness fly away some time ago. Not hearing her answer he removed her hairs from her right side to left side. And caressing her tatto with his tumb. Niyati moved her head left side to give him more access. And Advik knows Niyati is melting in his touch.

Advik:- "Hmm.. Tell me Princess. Are you jealous?"

Advik's sweet torture is making her insense. she start breathing heavily. Advik slowly rubbed her waist to calm her down. But he will not leave her without getting his answers.

Advik:- "Hmm..?"

Niyati:- "Yes."

Advik:- "Yes what Niya?"

Niyati:- "I am jealous."

Advik smiled when she admit that. But he though to tease her more.

Advik:- "Why?"

Now one hand is on her cheek and second hand is still on her tatto. Niyati took a deep breath and mumble.

Niyati:- "Because..."

Advik:- "Because?"

Then suddenly his phone vibrate which bring Niyati on her senses. She open her eyes and meet with Advik's eyes who is ignoring his phone calls. Niyati is still on stool so they both are equal in height now.

Advik is still looking at her deeply like her eyes are ocean. Niyati bit her lips.

Advik:- "Why are you jealous?"

Now it's time for Niyati to smirked. She smirked a little and moved closer to him and put her hands around his neck and pulled him. Advik was shocked but he maintain his normal self.

Niyati:- "Because... You....are...."

She start rubbing his chest area then she feels his fast heartbeats. His action can lie but his heartbeats can not lie. He also feels weak under her touch, her touch is also melting him, her touch can also make him insense and she is proud of that.