Chapter - 4 The One Where They Get Wet

Start from the beginning

She decided to push him a little and make him take Rajat's name.

RG- but engagement rings are worn on the ring fingers, Gaurav.

She said with an innocent face.

GK looked at her with a raised brow and stepped even closer. She bit her lower lip. He frowned.

GK- I see. So you want me to slip that ring onto your ring finger?

RG eyes went wide, she went a shade darker in red. 'Does this mean, he would put a ring on my ring finger and call it an engagement!?" she stared at him open mouthed.

GK ran his finger under her chin and closed her opened mouth.

GK- People, Rupaliji. People must love to watch what we did just now. Tomorrow they will make VMs and edits on the moment I slipped the ring into you finger.

He said and moved away.

RG felt defeated yet again. The man showed her dreams and shook her back to reality, yet again. Her eyes were starting to get watery but he looked away and diverted herself.

The music started to play.

Lamha lamha doori yoon pighalti hai

Jaane kis aag mein yeh shabnam jalti hai

Khwahishon ki shaam dhalti hai

Jaane kis aag mein yeh shabnam jalti hai

As the song got closer to the listener' s heart they drifted towards each other. The crane lifted them mid air. So to balance, they had to lean on a pole that stood between them, but GK ditched the pole and decided to lean onto her. He thought she would fall off balance and wanted to hold her close to him.

His face inches away, dark eyes running all over her face, and the gravity did something to her. She completely leaned on him as his hands were tracking the sides of her face. As they couldn't move their legs much. They made an unspoken agreement to make it all about their hands, expressions will be a default and they knew themselves too well.

When his hand trailed down her face, she got goosebumps and closed her eyes tight. The tension on her face, when he touched her, amused him. He pulled her closer by her waist. She was startled and she tried to pull away slightly without giving it away to the camera.

He saw her drifting away and immediately took her hand to kiss it. She understood his game where he was again trying to make her mushy, only to cover these moments up later as 'heat of the moment choreo'. She tried hard to not fall into his trap. She pulled her hand a little. But that only made him hold her arm instead. She gasped as he pulled her closer to him. With a jerk she crashed on his chest. While looking at her lips, he again took her left hand and kissed it. Without moving his eyes from her lips. This way he felt like kissing her right on her plumy pink lips. This made her shiver. She closed her hands and felt his lips wet her hands and eyes wet her soul. Unable to take his gaze anymore she turned around and he took her in a tight back hug.

He trailed his left hand in her waist. But inside her saree. This was the first time he did that.

He always made sure he had a fabric in between whenever he had to touch her intimately. The moment they shared in the caravan had made him bolder.

She gasped and was shocked when she realized her hands on her bare waist. She felt like fainting under his warm touch.

Teri aankhein dikhati hain