A man is a career man, and he only has his career in mind.

  She was originally a person who needed attention from others, and she was very unwilling to see her husband only have his career in mind. At first, he failed to get more attention from men, so he began to place his hopes on other men.

  Just at this time, the original person met his former high school classmate on the road.

  This classmate once liked her very much, but because of poor family conditions, she chose to marry her current husband.

  Her classmates knew she was married, but they still cared about her meticulously and even regarded her as a goddess.

  After a while, she fell into trouble. Anyway, her husband only had career in mind, so she secretly stayed with her classmates behind her husband's back.

  Of course, there is no airtight wall in the world, and the original husband soon discovered the affair between the two.

  He didn't say much when he came back, got a clean divorce, gave the original person a severance package, and went back to work.

  But the original person took the money and immediately fell into the arms of his considerate classmate. As a result, the two lived happily with the severance pay at first, but soon ran out of money and their lives fell into piecemeal disputes. It was a miserable life. Unspeakable.

  Jiang Tinglan:? ? ? Is it difficult to live in a big villa or is it because the money is not good? Going to suffer with a soft-boiled man? Dream on.

  Anyway, she is not her original self now, so this bullshit plot will be skipped.

  My husband doesn't come home after giving me money, and I have a stepson far away in Beijing. I don't want to be too comfortable living alone. Men are nothing.

  Besides, what era is it now? The golden 1990s.

  She reached out and grabbed the desk calendar beside her bed, May 1995.

  There will be two years before the Southeast Asian financial crisis breaks out. Before then, she will get enough money and take advantage of the real estate bubble to make a fortune. From now on, she will stock up on ten apartments in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Shenzhen, and just sit down.

  In the future, we will no longer have to let capitalists draw the pie.

  If you want her to suffer the hardships of life, that's not possible.

  This is an era where pigs can fly to heaven as long as they stand in the spotlight. How about using it to seduce men? It's simply a waste of money.

  After finishing the plot, Jiang Tinglan felt a little passionate. She took things as they came, and took the money to eat and drink when she should, and when she should pursue a career, she forgot about men and stepmothers, since they were not around anyway.

  Jiang Tinglan glanced at the time. It was just eight o'clock. He couldn't fall asleep anyway, so he just wanted to get familiar with this strange environment.

  When she walked into the bathroom, she was almost shocked when she saw the person in the mirror. The original person looked exactly like herself. Is this an opportunity to wear a book?

  Jiang Tinglan came out of the shower and opened her original wardrobe. I have to say that she also loves beauty. The wardrobe is full of beautiful clothes, but her aesthetic is still a little different from her original one. Apart from skin care products on the dressing table, Various cosmetics and lipsticks are lined up.