God used his powers to lift up Lucifer and brought him face to face.

God: "I knew it, I knew you would do something like this but I didn't want you to know."

God: "you are banished from Heaven and I know what are you planning to do on earth but don't worry... I'll curse you and I'll send a man who can kill you easily."

Suddenly, Lucifer fell down the clouds and fell into a red land. Lucifer looked around and saw that he was somewhere else. He realised that he was in Hell.

Lucifer: (in mind) 'very well, I'll show you that I'll not only rule here but in your so called earth as well. I'll rule both.'

Many years later, Lucifer finally discovered how to go to earth. When he went to Earth, he realised that he was in a country called Japan. Lucifer had a feeling that if he walk around in his demon form, he would surely get caught by an angel up there in Heaven. So, he decided to use his human disguise and used a fake name 'Muzan Kibutsuji'.

 So, he decided to use his human disguise and used a fake name 'Muzan Kibutsuji'

Lucifer: (in mind) 'not bad' he thought.

Lucifer started to walk around the old night. When the sun was rising, Lucifer hand started to burn and it was slowly turning into ashes. Panic, Lucifer quickly ran into the shelter to avoid sunlight. When Lucifer looked down at his hand, his hand was in extreme pain and was slowly recovering.

Lucifer: (in mind) 'so that old man really cursed me huh. Now I can only walk at night but don't worry, I'll find a way to walk on the sun.'

Lucifer continues to walk at night and one day, he discovered that he can make people into demons. He liked it, he ordered the demons to look for a flower called 'blue spider lily' and would get his extra blood as a reward. His blood gave them extra strength and energy, so they obeyed and started looking for it. But nobody found it.

One day, Lucifer discovered that his fellow demons started disappearing. He wondered what was going on until, one day he found his one demon trembling in fear.

Demon: "my lord, there was this man... when me and the other 9 demons tried to kill him... h-he managed to kill all of us and I nearly died."

Lucifer grew angry and decided to meet that man all by himself and kill him with his own hands. If he only knew it was a bad idea.

Present:

Lucifer finally found the man who was killing his demons. The man name was [Name]{or Yoriichi} Tsugikuni.

Muzan(Lucifer): "So we finally met face to face, huh."

[Name]{or Yoriichi}: "you must be the demon king, I don't understand why do make innocent people into demons..."

Muzan(Lucifer): "you look strong and bold, you can become a demon and get extra strength."

[Name]{or Yoriichi} : "I'm happy to be a human and I'll end you with by breathing style."

Muzan(Lucifer): "I AM NO LONGER INTERESTED IN WARRIORS WHO CAN USE BREATHS."

Right after he said that, he brandished his arms. [Name]{or Yoriichi} managed to dodge his attacks and cut through his flesh and used his breathing style called 'Sun breathing'. [Name]{or Yoriichi} could see 7 heats and 5 brains in Lucifer and decided to use his thirteen form. When [Name]{or Yoriichi} used that breathing technique, Lucifer was cut into pieces and was in extreme pain.

 When [Name]{or Yoriichi} used that breathing technique, Lucifer was cut into pieces and was in extreme pain

Muzan(Lucifer): (in mind) 'WHAT?! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE, I CANT REGAIN!'

Lucifer looked behind him and saw [Name]{or Yoriichi} making a face the he will never forget.

[Name]{or Yoriichi}: "why do you make innocent people into demons and make them suffer?"

Before Lucifer could attack him again, someone cut his arm. He looked at the side who attacked him and saw a girl with pink hair and green eyes. Her name is Sakura and she is the youngest sister of [Name]{or Yoriichi}. Both of them started fighting Lucifer, sadly Lucifer managed to escape from them.
.
.
.
.
.
The next day, Sakura and [Name]{or Yoriichi} where insulted by the other Demon Slayer's. They called the traitors and banished them from the Demon Slayer crop. But, they didn't lose hope and promised each other that the will look after each other and will end Muzan(Lucifer) together. Poor Sakura, she was insulted by men because of her hair and strength and she joined demon Slayer so that, one day a man will love her for who she is.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
End of chapter 1
.
.
.
.
.
Miss this chapter? 😏