New character

Ranbir changed his surname because he hates mk and does not want to keep Kohli surname.

Ranbir Roy Malhotra😈......

28 year old Ruthless Mafia. He deals with guns, drugs, blood. He never shows his emotions and feelings to anyone except his wife.His wife is everything for him, his life, his world, his everything. He also loves his son but his first priority is his wife and he is very possessive of both of them.He is obsessed with his wife. He cannot live more than 3 hours away without his wife.  Government and politics goes under his hand. everything depends on him. He gets what he wants.  he hate mk family and want to take revenge on them Ruling the leagal as well as ilegal world.

Prachi Ranbir Roy Malhotra.......

27 year old ruthless just like ranbir. Didn't like sluty girls who always eye rapping his husband  She always rude to everyone except her family. she loves her husband very much ranbir is everything for her she can't see him with anyone she is very possesive for her husband and her son. She love her son too. If Ranbir is its heart then ansh is the heartbeat of her heart.

Ansh Ranbir Roy Malhotra.......

5 year old. He is cute and naughty boy but same time a devil like his father. Very possesive for his parents. Can't share his parents with anyone .over possesive for prachi like ranbir. protect prachi for evil eye. He is more intelligent than his age.

Other characters........

Abhishek Prem mehra

Tanu Abhishek Prem mehra

Aaliya mehra

Rhea mehra

Dida-

Pallavi kohli

Vikram kohli

Sidharth kohli........

More characters will be revealed later..........