three

real life, messages & instagram

"i don't know camille," sigh sofia while looking at the floor. the music in the room was so loud that she didn't know how to think anymore and again the view of granger and weasley dancing against each other wasn't helping at all.

"i think you should find a hot guy and fuck him," proposed camille, shifting on her feet from the alcohol she had consumed and sofia thought that maybe it wasn't the best idea to have this conversation when her best friend was drunk.

"i know that i already said that but men sucks and i don't want a new boyfriend ok ? the last one wasn't good at all, im not ready for another experience like that." claimed sofia while she took camille against her because she was about to fall.

the young potter watched carefully her best friend, knowing that she was always the romantic one, the girl who wanted to love more than to be loved maybe it was because of that that she gave her heart to the wrong person. sofia knew that camille was looking at her but she was incapable of looking back, the tears would fall if she did.

while looking everywhere except in ron's direction and camille's, her eyes fell right back into theodore's eyes. and the girl asked herself since how many time was he looking at her ?

theodore didn't look ashamed of being caught, he continued to look into her eyes before smiling and gave her an wink.

"wait is it nott ? is it me or he's so fucking hot tonight?" asked brutally sofia, keeping the eyes contact with him. "he was always hot but you were in a relationship so you never saw it," answered camille with a little laugh.

"hey, everything's ok?" asked suddenly matheo riddle that, sofia knews, was looking at her best friend since the start of the party. "yeah go away riddle," shuttered camille while looking in his eyes.

but matheo was looking at sofia, knowing that the potter's girl was waisted. "do you want me to bring her to her brother ?" he asked again and he took carefully the arm of camille because she was again falling. "hum no it's find im going to do it.." she said, looking around her searching after harry.

when she found him, he was with ron and hermione and suddenly she didn't want to go... "i can come with you if you want." suggested riddle with a little smile, sofia nodded simply before walking in their direction.

thank to merlin, they didn't see them before they were right in front of them. sofia didn't look once in the direction of ron and his "girl." she carefully took the arm of camille and harry understood immediately, he took her against him and smiled at her. "thank you."

sofia didn't answer and simply turn in the other way, she didn't want a confrontation with ron or her ex friend.

GIRLS RULE THE WORLD

CAMILLE
my head hurts

PANSY
mine too..

ME
you were both
drunk last night
isn't a surprise

CAMILLE
why alcohol is so good
but then it's painful

PANSY
yeah !!!

ME
don't know
there's no answer to
that

PANSY
anyways
is there a good new?

CAMILLE
i didn't wake up
in the bed of a stranger
or worst
in riddle's bed

ME
why would you
wake up in the bed of
riddle ?

PANSY
yeah
i though he was
"a dickhead and an whore"

CAMILLE
yes but im also
a whore..
plus he isn't ugly

ME
i know you always
talk about him when
you're drunk
by the way he helped
me with you yesterday
because i needed to go to
your brother but weasley
was with him

PANSY
so cute of him

CAMILLE
shut up

ME
oh and guys thank
you for the flowers

PANSY
FLOWERS???
CAMILLE YOU SEND HER
FLOWERS WITHOUT ME

CAMILLE
WHAT NO !!!!!!!
I DIDN'T SEND FLOWERS

ME
what? but then who?

PANSY
weasley maybe ?

CAMILLE
no the last time he send
her tulips.......

PANSY
oh yeah... it's not like
everybody knows that
her favorites are lilies..

CAMILLE
send a pic !

ME

PANSYOH THAT'S CRAZYTHEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL

PANSY
OH THAT'S CRAZY
THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL

CAMILLE
I LOVE THEM 😭😭

ME
me too
but who send them?
there is no name
with it so idk

PANSY
our girl has
a secret admirer

CAMILLE
that's crazy

ME
i would like to
know who are they
because that gift
is really sweet
i like it

CAMILLEPOTTER, STORY

PANSYPKSthe flowers are fromyou ?

PANSYPKS
the flowers are from
you ?

NOTTTHEO
does she like them?

PANSYPKS
yes thank you

NOTTTHEO
if she's happy
im happy