Rhea looked at her and nodded in no with tears. She laid her head on her mother's lap who caresses her hair.

Rhea: I'll dwell on your words mom.

Pragya nodded and kept on stroking her hairs until she slept. Vansh and his mother were on the door itself and had heard up everything.

Pragya left the room and met them. She hugged vansh.

Pragya: Rhea is not well vansh.

Vansh: she will be okay. She need time.. Hmm.

She nods. Kokila smiles seeing them and removes evil eye from the duo. Someone rang the bell and the three left downstairs.

Purab opened the door and was surprised to see the person in front. It was a lady.. None other than... Sarla Arora

Sarla: recognised me Or not purab?

Purab: how can I forget you maa?

He hugged her tightly and both recalled their happy times of past. He then took her blessings and then took her inside.

Disha and Pragya were surprised seeing her. Others too had came down and were stunned to see Sarla. Some were happy while some were confused. While the kohli family don't know her. Rhea wasn't here.

Abhi came and took blessings from her and hugged her. She too hugged him back. Vansh too came after abhi broke the hug and hugged her side ways.

Vansh: how are you girlfriend?

Sarla: all good boyfriend.

They both laughed and he took blessings from her.

Disha: jij, you know her?

Vansh: of course! How would I marry her beautiful daughter without her permission, come on!

All laughed and now those who don't know sarla understood that she is Pragya's mother and Vansh's mother in law.

Pragya too came and hugged her. Sarla rubbed her back. Pragya sobbed

Sarla, whispered: shh

Sarla, whispered: shh.. It's okay. Vansh told me.. I know calm down.

Pragya broke the hug and nodded. Sarla was then introduced to all other people whom she don't know and then she was given a room to stay.

After some time..

Abhi's room,,

Sarla came to the door and knocked on it. Abhi smiled seeing her and asked her to come in.

Abhi: how are you maa.. It's been so long we met.

Sarla: hmm.. See, let me get to the point abhi. I'm dead serious and aspect same from you.

Abhi nodded sensing the seriousness in her voice and they both sat on bed.

Sarla: what's wrong with you and Rhea?

Abhi: what do you mean maa? Rhea is my daughter... Prachi's twin. What problem will be there between us?

Sarla: you don't hate Rhea?

Abhi was shocked to his core listening her words.

Abhi: what are you saying? Rhea is my daughter.. My own daughter.. Why will i hate her?

Sarla: that's why you thought her to snatch? Steal? And yourself doing the same thing..

Abhi: what are you saying sarla maa!!? Stop this riddle games please and speak clearly.. I can't understand anything

Sarla: why don't you like Prachi? And what's your problem with pragya?

Abhi, sighed: alright! I got it.. But maa you only think na.. Prachi took ranbir from Rhea. How much Rhea is hurt.. And pragya is hurting me.. She married that vansh.. Had kids with him.. What about me? Why did she did this to me?

He got few tears in his eyes but wiped them off.

Sarla: look abhi, you have always been like a son to me.. And will always be. But here, you are wrong. Abhi, ranbir and prachi loves each other.. Rhea's love is one sided.. We can't help in that. Okay, if ranbir and Rhea would have been married, then prachi would have suffered.. As a father could you see that?

Abhi got speechless now.. He loves prachi too, but just don't show it.

Sarla: you are blaming pragya that she moved on in life when it was you who pushed her away from your life and house. It was you who sent divorce papers. It was you who blamed my pragya for everything she never did. Pragya have all rights to move on.. But you don't have any right to even point a nail at her forget a finger! Just ask yourself.. Are you enough capable for pragya?

Abhi: I..

No words came out of his mouth and he hanged his head down.

Sarla: as a mother, i want my daughter to be safe and sound, healthy, stress free, happy. All these things are done by Vansh already. But pragya is stressed alot nowadays.. Ik it's life, where we have to face stress in all ups and downs. But, can i expect from you to not trouble my daughter more?

Abhi just nodded his head lost in thoughts. Sarla left the room.

___________________________________________

Will abhi and Rhea get on correct paths?

What do my readers want? Comment down...

See you all... Byeee 💜