Tommy took his cap from his head, lunging forward and pressing it into Jackson's face. Blood began pouring out. Arthur and John did the same thing.

"Madeline, go on, go home. I said go," Johnny urged, placing a hand on her back. She shook her head, remaining put. "This is entertaining, might put a bet on it," she joked, earning a sigh from Johnny whilst she dug deep into the bag.

"That's your brother!" Johnny scolded. "No that's Jackson." She smirked, "Oh but now they've got Theo," Johnny informed her.

Blood was flying everywhere, the Lee brothers now on the floor as the Shelby boys threw punches at them.

"Who are they anyway?" Madeline asked Johnny, completely ignoring him. He looked at her then back at them. "They're the Peaky Blinders, Maddie. The devils of Birmingham."

"So why're they here, at our camp?" A grin was clearly displayed on her face as she pulled out a small gun, hiding it behind her back.

"They are my old friends. We were making a bet cause they wanted that horse we won at the fair-"

"The horse that them Lee brothers cursed?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. Johnny frowned. "Don't be ridiculous,"

"I'm not." She said bluntly. Johnny couldn't say anymore as she'd shoved past him, aiming her gun into the sky and shooting it before pointing it at the Shelby boys. "Fuck off, the lot of you! That's my brother you're fighting- don't care about them lot but that's my fucking brother." She shouted at them, dragging her brother up from the floor, her gun still aimed at the Shelby's.

"Get up, you look like a fool." Madeline hissed, shoving him away from her. Tommy and Arthur shared a glance. John stood with a smirk on his lips at the girls actions. "An what are you laughing at?"

"Nothin. Do continue." John said in a tormenting way, shoving his hands into his pockets the same way his brothers had.

"Why don't you all fuck off and get away from our camp? Go on, fuck off before i blow your heads off." She threatened. A laugh fell from Arthur's mouth which only provoked her further. "You think i'm joking," she said lowly, taking a step forward and pressing her gun into his chest.

But instead of his brothers stopping her like he expected, they stood and watched whilst she cocked the gun. Shivers climbed up Arthur's spine as she stared into his eyes. "I said leave." Madeline hissed, pushing him backwards with her gun and watching him stumble.

"Yeah alright," he huffed, embarrassed that he'd let a girl do such a thing to him. John couldn't help but let out a loud laugh once they walked off.

Madeline remained still, watching to ensure they left. A frown fell across her features when John looked at her from over his shoulder, nodding at her.

"And where the fuck did you get a gun!" Johnny said, finally snatching the weapon from her hands. "That's none of your business, Johnny. Now give it back."

"No, you're lucky i'm not telling Esmerelda about that stunt, Madeline. She'd go mad."

"Just like she'd go mad if she found out you were making deals with the Peaky Blinders." Madeline retorted, taking a few steps back and looking at her brother. "Can't believe you'd be so stupid," she gritted through her teeth.