Prologue

~~
Maeve, who had been watching them intently, loudly groaned at that, "Oh my God! Where have you seen a woman calling her husband 'husband'?"

Yvonne shrugged, "But he's technically my husband,"

"And you technically can't call your husband 'husband'," she pointed at her brother and asked, "Look at Maeson carefully.  What does he remind you of? Something sweet, nice and fun. Call him that,"

Without thinking twice, Yvonne muttered, "Four million dollars,"

Maeve sent her a disbelieving look, before storming out of the room.

Maeson chuckled, his coral eyes twinkling with amusement. He quirked a brow at her and questioned, "I remind you of Four million dollars?"

Yvonne shrugged again, quickly defending herself, "What? Four million dollars is sweet, nice and fun. I think I need it in my life,"

Maeson touched his heart in mock satisfaction, "I feel special,"

~~
Yvonne could not have asked for anything other than money from God. So when she finds herself married to Maeson Allistair for a promising Four million dollars, she believes God has finally answered her.

But is marrying Maeson as easy as swiping his bank card? Or is there more to the overly sensitive man with a broken heart? Read to find out.