Loved one

Short arranged marriage story, I hope you enjoy.

"We will leave right now" Raghav said to Farhad, he was bored and exhausted by this grand party. He never liked to attend any but as a businessman he have to attain some important ones.

Raghav was waiting for his wife, as soon as she comes they'll leave this party. Raghav don't have any feelings for his wife as they were arranged by there families.

Pallavi his wife, who wants to give chance to this relationship because only efforts can make anything better and beautiful.

"How much time will she take?" Raghav asks in frustration, it's been just 5 minutes his lady has went to use washroom.

"Farhad bring her to car," raghav says, slowly taking his steps back and after completing his words he turns around only to meet his wife's face.

He freezes at his place they are just inches away from each other, her heart stops for second because he was so close to her.

"Let's go"he says and starts walking as if his heart didn't just flipped. She blinks and walks behind him, runs to match his large steps.

They sits in the car and he starts the engine. Farhad stayed there for some work.

Raghav was driving the car at full speed, he just wants to go home and relax in his bed, than he glanced at his wife.

She has her eyes squeezed and hands gripping her saree, he frowns at her behaviour. And thinks what's wrong with her, as much as he wants to ask her but he'll not.

He slowed the speed, and again glanced at her, she seemed bit relaxed now. He nodes his head and looks outside with slight smile.

He parks the car and got out, leaving her behind he enters the house, she sighs and enters behind him.

He throws his coat on sofa, and removes the tie also throwing it somewhere, she comes and collect his belongings which he just threw.

He looks at her and scoffs, "What are you doing?" He asks she looks at him grabbing his tie from floor, "Collecting candies" she replies giving him cheeky smile.

He got annoyed by her answer, and takes the coat and tie from her hands to throw them again.
"It's not your work" he said

"I know but I don't like messy place" she said and again went to grab the clothes but he held her wrist and brings her to his chest.

"I told you, that's not your job to do" he says gritting his teeth,
"So do it yourself" she replies making him frown, he laughs at that and again makes that poker face.

"Are you kidding me" he says, she smiles and frees her hand from his grip. "Than I'll do it" she said and bend down to pick but before her he grabbed the clothes and glared at her.

They both stood up, "Don't interfere in my business" he said
Stepping close to her, "I will" she said back, stepping more close to him.

He tilted his head and smirked "Don't get your hopes up" he said "Why do you care?" she asks folding her hands over her chest.

"I'm telling you I'll never fall for you" he says and she smiles "The same sentence you've repeated many times, yet you don't know how to say it properly" she said