Chapt 1

Maylyn's P.O.V.

My alarm keeps going off letting me know it's time for me to get up and get ready for hell. I totally mean school. The most boring place to ever go to but to me it's torture on Earth.

I get bullied by the popular guy Louis Tomlinson and his two best friends Niall Horan and Harry Styles. Let me give you some information about Louis. Lou and I actually used to be the bestest of friends and then high school started and he started hanging out with Harry and Niall dropping our friendship in the 7th grade leaving me and my crush on him broken.

The bullying started when he started dating the biggest slut of the school Danielle Wyatt. Ugh! Can't stand her!

She turned Louis into the biggest jerk in the school where as before he was the sweetest, compassionate, loving, funny and loyal person that wouldn't hurt anyone and he had a huge heart and that came crushing down when got with Danielle.

There's times that I wish I never met Louis Tomlinson. But I can't change the past. I see his mum Johannah, her husband Mark and their daughters Fizzy, Daisy, Lottie, and Phoebe. The most sweetest people that I ever know. What the hell happened with Louis? Why doesn't he have any of that?

After I stopped coming to the Tomlinson's household that upsetted Johannah and the girls and they really can't stand Danielle. My mum was the one who told me about that info. My mum and Johannah have been the best friends way before Lou and I were born.

Annoy me putting Lou and I in the same conversation. I was standing at my two best friends Lillian and Alexis lockers while we talk and so they can grab there books for our class that we have together. English. Our conversation was going great until it was rudely interrupted by Louis pushing me down to the ground kicking me in the stomach with Harry and Niall stomping on my wrist.

I try to hold my tears from the pain. Lili and Alexis try to stop them but that only anger Louis even more till he push off of me by my new crush. Ethan Wyatt. He gently helped me off the ground wiping the tears that I didn't know that were falling off my face.

"Excuse me! I wasn't finish" what sounded like Louis voice said angrily.

Ethan and I kept getting lost into each other's eyes till he was about to kiss but his lips didn't kiss me.

"What the fuck is your problem!?" Shouted Ethan at the person who pushed him away from kissing me. I look to see it was Louis showing some different emotions than the one that he bullies me. It's like he's jealous of Ethan and I.
(Ethan Picture above)

Ethan walk Lili, Lexi and I to class so Louis, Harry and Niall would leave us alone and then Ethan went to his class.

"He so likes you" Lexi said to me

"I wish he did" I said to the girls

"I was talking about Louis" she said making Lili nod in agreement whereas I almost puke my guts out when I heard his name.

I just roll my eyes at them "yeah right! He loves to torture me and make my life a living hell" I told him

"Maylyn, he was jealous and it was very noticeable in his eyes when Ethan and you were about to kiss in the school hallway " Lili said this time making Lexi's nod her head.

The rest of the day went on with a drag and when the bell rang to let us out of school. Before I could walk down the stairs I felt a strong push down the stairs making me hear my ankle pop and wrist pop. Both of them very painfully and I couldn't move. The push felt like it was slow motion. I try to get up and walk I kept falling back down and the pain was to bearable and I kept getting laugh at from everyone. Even Ethan.

Ouch!

Wow! That hurts and now I see why him and Danielle are siblings. They are both bullies.

To think that he actually cared about me. He gave over to push my hair behind my shoulder harshly "you think I would kiss you?" He said still laughing.

I look down at the ground nodding my head yes and him and his friends started laughing even harder.

"Oh my gosh! Don't you know when you're getting betting on or are you that stupid? It was just a bet! I didn't want to kiss a loser like you " he said kicking me in the face making me knock out unconscious.