Holiday Plans Part 2

Start from the beginning

Lady Malfoy was about to protest, but immediately stopped as I gave her a pointed look for her to remain quiet. She knows that she, as Lady Malfoy, fell beneath me in titles, influence and power. 

She looks down, abashed and her cheeks taking in a rose like color.

Good.

"Now, one of the first things I will be changing will be the motto. No longer will The House of Black be known for its Toujours Pur. That motto only serves as a reminder of the closed-minded views of the past. No more.

"The new Black motto will be Toujours Pur de Cœur. Always Pure of Heart. House Black will represent what is right for the magical community as a whole. Here lies another change, House Black will now be Neutral."

"Neutral?! That is unheard of!" Lady Malfoy exclaims as she stands up, unable to remain silent. "The Most Ancient and Most Noble House of Black has always been aligned with the Dark faction! For you to just come and make such changes to the house of my father is appalling!

"The rest of the Noble and Most Noble Houses in the wizarding world will see this a sign of weakness and cowardice! You, a child, will bring ruin and--"

"Sit down, Narcissa Malfoy." I interrupt her, letting some of my magic be shown and felt by them. "You say I am a child, yet you act like one, rather than the Lady you are. You speak out of turn, interrupting me and forgetting to whom you are truly addressing."

The red face that was Lady Malfoy quickly turned pale as she looks at me in fear.

"Interrupt me again, and I will be sure you are truly and delt with for your insolence. Have I made myself clear, Narcissa?" I address her by her name, letting her know that I do not respect her at this point in time, and would not respect her for the foreseeable future.

"Y-yes Lady Black. Perfectly clear." She answers and sits down, looking like child that has been told off.

"Good. Now, I am going to make you aware of a little situation that I have already taken care of, with the help of the Goblin Nation. Your sister, Bellatrix Lestrange nee Black is no more. No, she is not dead, but I'm sure she will wish for that when she gets the notice. She is now Bellatrix No Name."

Both sisters gasp and look at me in shock and horror.

"I am the one that made it so, and here's why. Bellatrix failed to meet the clause stated in the marriage contract written by her father and the former Lord Lestrange. The clause was that she was to conceive an heir within a year's time after the marriage consummation. She failed to do so. Therefore, the marriage contract was voided, and I disowned her from House Black for following the commands of a mad man and attacking another Most Ancient and Most Noble House.

"Do not give me that look, Narcissa. We all know that your sister and husband follow Voldemort," they both flinch at the name, but I paid it no mind. "The Most Ancient and Most Noble House of Black will not have any sort of dealings with him. It is because of him that the House has fallen to shambles. The Ancestral Home abandoned and collecting dust. Rotting away due to not having anyone care for it. The Blacks basically extinct because of the delusions of that monster."

At the last part, I saw Narcissa look down, once more in shame, while Mrs. Tonks simply kept her gaze on me, and I could see tears in her eyes.

"Another matter that I brought you here for is the following. Lady Narcissa Malfoy;" her eyes widen slightly in fear and goes paler than normal. "You are in danger of meeting the same fate as Bellatrix No Name."

"W...what do you mean, Lady Black?" She asks, in an attempt to sound ignorant.

"Do not take me for a fool. You know exactly why that is."