Chapter 1: Servant of the Marquis of Urband (1)

Start from the beginning

 Now that I'm a pretty girl, I want to have breasts that are as good as my sensibilities as a girl, but this is by no means a complex.

 After all, I'm only 16 years old. She is in the middle of her growth period.

"Then stop strangling me right now! Your stupid power is incredible!"

"--Oh, no. Ohohohoho. It seems like the voice in my heart has leaked out."

 When Maria arrived at the mansion after finishing the first preparations of the morning, she was barely holding onto Gisu's chest with one hand. Among the male servants working at the mansion, Gisu, one of the only two teenage members, was also one of the servants picked up by Marquis Arband.

 Gisu, who is three years older than Maria, is currently nineteen years old and is an apprentice cook with a lanky physique.

 He let his long, curly hair play freely, and had dark brown hair and eyes that were not uncommon in this country. Gisu, who has an ordinary face and always bemoans the fact that he is not popular, is a genius who is rejected by many women due to his unpredictable behavior and words.

 Although he is an important childhood friend and fellow servant with whom she has known him for a long time, Maria still smiles, wondering if he can do anything about his casual remarks that ruin her refreshing morning mood.

“I wonder what it means when the first thing you say in the morning is, ''Hey, you have small breasts again today.''

“I’m sorry, I said the wrong word! All of the girls I tried picking up yesterday had really nice breasts, and when I saw you, I felt so relieved that it just fell out of my mouth—Yeah, I’m really sorry. What!”

"Phew, Gisu. I'm sure you've said it many times before, but I'm still growing up. I'm in the middle of growing up. Every time you slip up, I get a rush of murderous intent, right? ”

"She acts like a cute girl, but her words and actions are so obvious and so disturbing! She's ruining her cute appearance and voice, so let's calm down for now, okay?"

 With the harsh screams in the background, Maria let out a troubled breath, turned her head away, and put her remaining hand on her cheek, asking, ''What should I do for you?''

 Maria, who wears her long dark brown hair flowing down her back every day and cutely tying it with a ribbon, has a charming and beautiful face, giving off the impression of being a young girl.

 Gisu, who had seen many women, acknowledged the fact that five out of ten people would probably say that Maria, who had a childish face, was cute, even though she could not be called a beautiful girl.

 Although the parts of her face do not strongly emphasize beauty or ugliness, her small nose, lips, and large sky-blue eyes are attractive enough to tickle any man's heart with a troubled expression. Even her long, fluffy hair looks soft and makes me want to touch it.

 It's really troublesome, but Maria is probably a girl whose cute behavior suits her better than any other town girl.

 She takes it lightly, saying, ''I think she's pretty on average for a girl. If she's more amiable, she'll be able to earn money from shopping!'', but she doesn't have a bad face or slender body to begin with. As for Gisu, I would like him to give me a break.

 Gisu likes bewitching women more than the third meal. She even declares this publicly, and the objects of her questionable dreams and delusions are all mature, beautiful women.