A/n

Hi guys, I am making another book cause my stupid brain told me to make another one. There were a few people who did this topic so I decided to give it a try. I am sorry if this book is bad. I may post some times a week but I will try my best to make this a very good book. Well here is some info about the book.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Info:

Name: Y/n L/n

Hight: 5'10

Likes: Anime, drawing,manga,flowers, kindness, hang out with people she likes, cooking(you are very good at it)

Dislikes: Being alone, pain and getting hurt, bullies, the dark.

Personality: Kind, sometimes can get out of control. caring.

Other stuff: Her parents went on a vacation and you used to have a sister but died when you were 2 years old, so you are home alone. You don't have any friends cause all the people at your school are rude to you so your parents moved you to online school. You stay at home and barely go outside. You know 3 language: English, spanish and japanese. You are also a famous youtuber so yeah.

This may have lemon(maybe idk)' and angst. I will warn you if you want to skip the chapter.

Well I hope you guys enjoy this book I will try my hardest to make you guys entertained. Well be guys have a wonderful day 😁

Bnha/Mha Isekai to Modern World x Female readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें