Season 2, Chapter 6 UNEDITED

Start from the beginning

"Nothing will change him. You were designed to recharge and fix him, but you were never meant to recreate him!" Neo Metal Amy flung her head up, "AHHH! Get out of my head! I'm not any of you! I've escaped my fate!"

Her eyes glitched in pixels lighting up with red and green, creating random grids and patterns in her individual lights within her iris...

Then...

'You are not just for our old master! You are you! You are Omo-!'

"What... does that mean?"

She finally shook her hands off her eyes and dropped them forward, letting them swing down in hopelessness...

"Can I really not have a life without function? Do my old 'beings' persist because they still hold the key to objectives? To purpose..? With Omochao... I served Organics... I have never been anything but a tool in someone's hands..." She fell against the table, holding herself up from the exhausting overload of her mental data-ache with her elbow hosting her to remain up.

"Am I truly... only here for him?" She swiped an angered eye at Neo Metal Sonic, a husk with disconnected chords sticking out of his opened chest. His ionic turbine sitting and propped slightly up on the table near his head...

She walked over to him, her eyes turning red, her hand reaching for his blackened eyes to show not even a simulation of existence... then twitched and stopped, pulling back to withdraw and remain on her face.

"Without him... am I meaningless? Without Amy Rose... am I without the blueprints of 'life'?" She closed her eyes, thinking... computing... "Without being able to form my own objectives... am I... will I always just be... a robot?"

A horn went off and she looked at the alarms, "Those aren't sirens in my head." She concluded, and looked up the rising stairs to hear footfalls and shouting voices running by her corridor...

"... Without Sonic... is all purpose... lost?" She looked back at Neo Metal Sonic, just... standing over him and staring, "... Without Sonic, they are running around trying to organize themselves." She lowered her eyelids, "They are... trying to serve a higher purpose... Not sure how to achieve it... In that sense, they are just like you and your old programming, Neo." She closed her eyes, accepting this fate.

"In that sense..." She went back to working, "You are my Sonic." She started to repair mostly the inside, seeing how much rust and corrosion her electricity had done. Since she didn't work on him right away, it only became more abandoned, but not unsalvageable.

Sparks flew as she shined up some metal plating on him, had already sown the cape back to looking nice and without tatters, then replaced some other parts to help the damaged joint-parts and things of that nature.

"Now, without Sonic,... You will be forced to become like me." She picked up the rotor and clicked it back with a hard push on his chest into place.

It started to rev up, and she braced herself with a simulated sigh to face him again.

"You will be in a whole new conundrum... Of many voices... of many paths ahead... and with all that overwhelming you... will end up turning to the only familiarity you have." She flipped a switch on the table and soothing, electrical currents began to recharge his new battery.

"You will strive to become... your own 'Sonic The Hedgehog'..."

"BBBZTTT ZZZRRRREEERRRR"

The light screens of Neo Metal Sonic's eyes began to show static and his voicebox made noises, from the old way Sonic used to speak to a more matured one, then to robotic toning of Neo's true, dark, and deep audio.