"You're still a failure, from before until now. You can't even protect yourself after getting the position you have and still dare to protect others?"

Lynn sneered.

"I guess Carmella might be sad meeting you in the afterlife as you couldn't fulfill your promise. Don't you want to see her soon? Why don't you take your life now?"

"Shut up!"

Cole shouted in anger, he was about to rebuke when Marius stopped him so he controlled himself.

Carmella was the woman Marius loved. The thing that happened before was the thing Cole didn't dare to mention again as he was afraid to dig up the old wounds to make it fresh when it hasn't completely healed yet.

"It's fine, anyway Lynn will meet her first before me. I really wish to die and follow her but I was not allowed to do that, as you said I still need to fulfill my promise thus how could I let you kill me?"

This answer made Cole suddenly want to cheer for his Master.

"You can still be prideful while looking like that?Stop hoping that someone will save you, your son is already dead."

The place suddenly went quiet until a cold voice broke it.

"Really? Where's the body then?"

"On the way to deliver to you. You should be happy that I've completed your family, because you're next. Should I also bring the youth with you?"

Marius no longer paid attention to the mentally retarded man in the front and just closed his eyes again to sleep.

Resting his body so later he had an energy to jump and run around.

------------------------

In a dimly quiet room, a woman was sweeping the floor when a man suddenly barged inside which startled her.

"Carmella!"

A magnetic voice called her name, Carmella looked up and saw the man she loved.

She subconsciously let out a smile as she said, scolding the other for his behavior.

"Don't randomly kick a door, what if you broke it?"

The man chuckled and responded.

"I didn't kick it, I just pushed it ok?"

Carmella rolled her eyes, she put down the broom she was holding, held her belly to support it so she could sit down in a nearby chair which the man immediately took action as he did all of it himself.

"Don't do anything and just rest, don't tire yourself just leave these things to me hmm?"

When she heard these words she couldn't help but look lovingly at her husband.

The two of them met inside the Palace, Marius was still a brat before. Having a soft heart with a hard mouth. Acting like a brat because his parents spoiled him very much.

They became friends until Marius was mature enough to confess his feelings for her. At first she didn't agree, how could a servant be with the master? Then the Master was even part of the Imperial family, the person who was said to be the future Crown Prince.

But who could resist a Prince's love? The way he treats her, spoiled her, takes care of her and loves her, how could she resist that?

So she agreed and the two started dating. Unfortunately, no matter how you try to hide something it will one day come out.

They didn't have any idea who told the Emperor and Empress about it but Marius and her got separated, she was even punished and was thrown into a cold prison with a sentence for seducing a Prince.

She stayed there for who knows how long as he couldn't even know if it was day or night. Then Cole, who was Marius' right hand man, came to visit her and helped the two of them escape the Palace.

Letting them live a peaceful life together outside and away from the Palace.

They went to a place where no one knew them. They got married and now she is currently pregnant, anytime now she can give birth. That's why Marius didn't let her do anything and just asked her to lie down and rest.

"Have you eaten already?"

She asked, already sure the man hadn't eaten anything yet. He just came down the mountain to hunt, some of the prey he caught would be sold for money while the remaining ones would be cooked and eaten by them.

Seeing him shook his head she thought, sure enough.

"There's food in the kitchen, you should eat already. Passing a meal wasn't good for your body."

With that Marius went to the kitchen and got his meal then sat down beside his wife to share it with her.

Happiness was too hard to get and when you have it it isn't permanent at all.

Because one day when Marius came back after hunting for 2 hours as he was worried about his pregnant wife the only thing he saw was their burning home.