𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕 - 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥.

Comenzar desde el principio

I walked over to Luciano's house office looking for him. I knocked and a voice from inside yelled, "Come in." I did as they asked and greeted Luciano with my presence.

I walked up to him before closing and locking the door behind me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pecked his lips which caused him to wrap his arms around my waist pulling me closer and closer into him. "I love the present, whats it for?" I questioned looking up into his green orbs, "You'll see my love. You need a ride to work?" he wondered. I nodded in response.

...

I arrived at work 20minutes early so i decided to go into the cafe to get a coffee. I bumped into Alessandro and one of the older employees. We were just talking until it was time to go. I found out the other employees name was Devin. He had dirty blonde hair along with these light blue eyes. I'm not going to lie, his eyes were absolutely breathtaking, you could stare at them for hours on end without a break.

Something about him was off though, although im not sure what.

...

Work dragged, it felt like it wasn't going to end. Thankfully my shift finished an hour earlier due to my manager leaving early and since im her assistant I got to as-well. Nothing major happened today, all I did was get her coffee when she asked and fill out some forms. I can't wait for my actual job to start.

Since I finished early I decided to go visit Luciano at his office.

I walked outside and since it was mid December, it was almost dark and let me not forget absolutely freezing and I didn't bring a jacket since it would ruin my outfit.

I was waiting for my uber until I heard Devin behind me, "Hey, are you cold?" he wondered, shrugging. "Nah, im good." I lied. He rolled his eyes jokingly and before I could protest he took his jacket off placing it on my shoulders. I nodded, "Thank you, Devin." I smiled, he nodded in return.

Just as my uber arrived I began to slide the jacket off, with intentions of giving it back. He placed his hand on-top of my shoulder indicating for me to pause. "Give it back tomorrow." he nodded before walking away, not allowing me to say anything else.

I shrugged and entered my uber, still wearing his jacket. I arrived at his work and entered, I spoke to the receptionist and she wouldn't let me go through. Apparently Mr Verti didn't want to be disturbed since he was in a meeting.

"Tell him Auriana Rabello is here." I plead, "Sorry Miss but I simply can't, when Mr Verti doesn't want to be disturbed, one must not disturb him." she shrugged looking in the other direction.

I looked at the set of keys in the back which were all ordered in room and floor number. They all had names on them, Mr Cole.. Staff room.. Conference room- 246. Bingo.

I looked at the receptionist and she was dazing off into another direction, so I made a run for it. I literally clutched my purse and sprinted in the direction of the elevator. Of course, the security guards had to be chasing after me and just to my luck, the elevator was out of order. I rapidly ran up the staircase with two bulky men behind me chasing me. I used to do track in high-school so im pretty fast.

I reached floor number 2 and ran all the way to room 246. If the security guards catch me, im done. I flung the door open, and the two men had finally caught up to me and both grabbed one arm each tightly lifting me slightly off the ground.