12~

Read slow for best experience!! ;)

Jades pov—

"Hey let's head back home before your mom kills me." I said. "Yeah." She said smiling and looking at the necklace.

I started the car and kept my hand on her inner thigh, we were about 10 minutes away from the neighborhood.

"Do you want to come back to my place or yours?" I asked. "Mine I have a gift for you." She said. "Ooo.. I gift.." I squeezed her thigh. "Ah! Stop-" she laughed. "I feel stupid about it now because of this.." she said looking at her necklace.

"Well I'm sure I'll love it." I said. She smiled. "Yeah." She said looking at me.

I parked outside her house and we got out. We walked up to the doors step and she unlocked the door, I walk in and see her mom on the couch with jayson. She was asleep with jayson in her arms.

Lilith walked over to them and lightly woke her mom up. "Hey." Lilith said lightly. "Hey." Her mom said in a whisper. "Me and Jade will be in my room." Lilith said. "Door open." Her mom said. I walked up the stairs and Lilith soon followed me after.

I set my bag next to the chair in her room and sat down in her chair. Lilith shut the door, "ok." She said setting her stuff down. "So.. the gift.." she said opening her closet. "Wait. Close your eyes." She said before opening the closet all the way. "Ok..." I said a bit curious.

I heard rustling and soon silence then I felt a giant blanket land on me. "Open." She said. I opened my eyes to a blue and teal colored blanket. "Did you crochet this?" I asked trying to get out from underneath the blanket. "Yeah.. you should look at the whole thing..." she said grabbing the blanket and opening it.

I read: "August 13th J+L" in big bold letters.

"Do you like it?" She asked me. "No." I said. "What?!" She asked. "I love it!" I said getting up and tackling her onto her bed. "I love it, I love it, I love it.." I said kissing her. She giggled, "I hate you!" She said. "I love you too." I said kissing her. "I suppose.. I love you." She said sarcastically. "You love me and you know it." I said.

"Yeah.. I guess..." she said. I scoffed getting up, "man..." I said. "No, no.. I love you!!" She whined pulling me back. We laughed and talked for hours.

"Let's play truth or dare." Lilith said. "Is this going to be a thing?" I asked. "Yes, yes it will be." She said. "Now, truth or dare?" She asked me. "Um.. truth." I said. "Kiss, marry, kill.. Rihana, Zendaya, Selena." She said.

"Oh shit.. um-" I thought.. "kiss Rihana." I said. She gasped. "Man if marry her." She said. "Marry.. Zendaya for sure." I said. "Valid." She said. "Kill.. Selena." I said. "Noooo!! I'd never forgive you." She said giggling.

"Ok now you, truth or dare?" I asked. "Hm.. truth." She said. "Um.. what's the most illegal thing you've ever done?" I asked. "That's a though one.. probably sneak into a club with a fake iD." She said. "You did what?!" I asked. She started laughing, I'm over here dumbfound- like I know a girl like her did not just tell me she's snuck into a club before.

"You heard me!" She laughed. "Wait with who?" I asked. "Only one question!" She said. "This again.." I rolled my eyes starring at her. "What?" She asked me. "Nothing.. your just beautiful." She giggled and hid her face. "I enjoy looking at beautiful people." I said. "With who??" I asked again. "My mom." She said.

"What-"

"Yup." She said.

"I'm not going to ask." I said. I heard a knock. "I said to keep the door open." Her mom said looking at Lilith. "I warned you man.." I whispered. "Shhhh." She said giggling. "It's time to go home, tomorrow's a school night." She said walking downstairs. "I was just about to go." I said, Lilith got up off my chest. I got up and grabbed my stuff.

She came up to me and hugged me, "happy 1MA." She said. "Happy 1MA." I said back. I grabbed the blanket she made for me and we walked down stairs, I opened the door "I love you." I said kissing Lilith, "I love you too." She said hugging me and closing the door.

Lilith pov—

I turned around after shutting the door and went back up into my room. I showered washing all the makeup off my face and fell asleep knowing she is mine.