"You gon be good and let me ride you?" She asked kissing my neck. She sucked on it real hard making me moan.

"Yeah." I whined. Oh fuck. This girl got me whining for the pussy.

"Yeah what Kr." She asked again not satisfied with my answer. She went faster and nibbled on my ear.

"I'll be good ma." I breathed out finally. She let my dick go and straddled my hips. She didn't put me inside her at first inside she humped my dick against her pussy and my stomach. She got me all slicked up in her juices.

My head fell back into the bed. My arms gave up on me. She continued rubbin on me before using her hand to guide me inside her.

I felt my stomach tighten again once i was back inside her warm wet ass pussy. I almost grabbed her hips but she grabbed both my arms and place em crossed over each other and above my head.

"You said you'd be good Kr." She taunted. A smile on her face present. I ignored her and tried to stop myself from cumming inside of her on the spot. Now that would be a problem.

"Move ma, pleasee." I begged. She listened and started to ride me. It was slow at first, probably to teach me a lesson but she went a faster after a while and I watched her mouth fall open.

Everytime her body came down on me i groaned. While she made a high pitched squeak. I was tired of not being able to touch her and i could feel her stamina going down.

"Let me touch you Jenn." I whined. My body felt hot and shit. Jenn was lookin like she needed some help. I me and my dick was ready to be of service.

"No." She moaned. She continued riding slowly.

"Cmon you know you want it my heart." I whispered. She looked down at me unsure before I felt her let go of my wrists. That by itself gave me a whole boost of energy.

I sat up and held her waist scooting us farther down the bed. My feet was now touching the floor. I used this as a way to thrust inside of her harder making her moan loudly.

I grabbed her boob with my free hand and put that shit in my mouth suckin on her. Her pussy squeezed a nigga so tight i almost nutted right there.

I went into her hard and fast not giving her no breaks.

"Kr I-" she started.

"Not right now." I told her knowing that she was close. I sucked on her other perky ass tiddie in the mean while. She fisted up my hair and moaned. That shit felt so fuckin good.

"Ahh- please i needa-" she stuttered again. I shook my head.

"Don't fucking do it." I looked up and told her. I stopped and stood up before laying her down on the bed. She was outta breath and panting.

To think she be big and bad everywhere else but here she is waiting for me to make her cum. I grabbed my dick and directed it to her greedy ass pussy. I slammed into her makin her groan and wrap her arms around my neck.

I leaned and kissed along her neck while still puttin in that work. I pulled out again.

"Turn around and point that ass up." I told her. She looked a me for a second contemplating before slowly turning around so she was on her hand and knees.

She aint arch so i pressed my hand down on her back and used my other hand to make sure her ass was in the air.

I went into her again the and feeling was the same as ever but way fuckin better. I place my hand on the back of her neck and pounding into her pussy.

I could her her moaning every time my hips connected to her ass. She aint have ass fr but it still moved when hit. I slapped her ass twice makin her yelp and try to move away. I pulled her hips back into mine and kept going. She gripped onto her pillows in front of her.

"Use that hand to play wit yo self baby." I told her. I watched her reach under her and do what was told of her. She moaned even louder.

"Cum for me." I leaned down and whispered. She squeezed around my dick one last time before she went slumped. I pulled outta her and jerked myself off onto her back.

I fell down next to her and watched her close her eyes.

"Weak ass dick." She muttered tiredly. I looked at her chest goin up and down mad fast and the sweat edging her forehead. Not to mention my cum on her back and her own coming out of her pussy.

I shook my head and laughed. "Imma ignore that for your sake Jenn."

Cause i know she don't really want that smoke.

------

These two boutta really have the most toxic relationship

Anyways lmk how yall feel and what i should do moving forward!